Kamala 64%, Trump 37%

Cypress

A majority of voters who watched Tuesday’s debate picked Kamala Harris as the winner, according to an instant CNN/SSRS survey.

In the poll, 63 percent of those who watched the debate — a group that is not representative of the electorate as a whole — said Harris won. Just 37 percent said Donald Trump won the debate.

Harris’ apparent victory is notable because the same group of voters went into the debate with mixed expectations. Asked before the debate whom they thought would win, 50 percent predicted Harris, and 50 percent chose Trump.

A majority of voters who watched Tuesday’s debate picked Kamala Harris as the winner, according to an instant CNN/SSRS survey.

In the poll, 63 percent of those who watched the debate — a group that is not representative of the electorate as a whole — said Harris won. Just 37 percent said Donald Trump won the debate.

Harris’ apparent victory is notable because the same group of voters went into the debate with mixed expectations. Asked before the debate whom they thought would win, 50 percent predicted Harris, and 50 percent chose Trump.

You mean Harris Muir and Davis won the debate. You can't even get the small things right

Jesus and all the Jewish prophets admonished their followers to practice honesty at all times.
And you should try it at least one in your miserable life. The three of them did won the debate. Why the Republicans continue to go to those toilets for debates is beyond me but they do. they reminded me.of that fat cow candy pigface if whatever it was. Good for them. If only the election was today

Trump exposed Heels Up Harris for her flip flopping on multiple issues. She would not answer when asked about her previous positions that she has now changed, a few weeks before the election and said what most of us knew...that she has flip flopped and will do so again if elected.

It was a 3-1 with ABC fact checking Trump but not Heels up Harris. FOX commentators did acknowledge this. Heels Up Harris could not explain why she has not solved the issues of open borders, crime and inflation. He told her that she should go back to D.C. after the debate and have an Executive Order initiated to close the border, as he did when president. She did not respond.

And you should try it at least one in your miserable life. The three of them did won the debate. Why the Republicans continue to go to those toilets for debates is beyond me but they do. they reminded me.of that fat cow candy pigface if whatever it was. Good for them. If only the election was today
You should be honest enough to say that Trump's rambling, blathering, meandering, petty grievances, blustering is what lost him the debate. Even a handful of MAGA morons this morning are admitting Trump looked like a fucking idiot.

You should be honest enough to say that Trump's rambling, blathering, meandering, petty grievances, blustering is what lost him the debate. Even a handful of MAGA morons this morning are admitting Trump looked like a fucking idiot.
He was trump. No better no worse than he ever is. You should be honest enough to say that the moderators werent objective but invoice them credit they didn't even try to pretend they were which is really annoying. The moderators of the debate with Biden did a much better job. Muir and davis were harris's support animals. I don't car that they are they and you should just be honest.

Wow, you really do think Trump is a moron but are just willing to look the other way.
No I said he was no different than he's ever been. Why the fuck cant you keep up? Why can't you admit muir and Davis were Harris's support animals?

Back