Kamala 64%, Trump 37%

Sorry, outside of a MAGA cult rally you are not going to get away with hollering the 2020 election was stolen, after dozens of court proceedings, independent investigations, state investigations, and Trump's own Department of Justice said there was zero evidence for the claim.

That is WAY too big of a lie to ever let slide.
If it's lie then Harris doesn't need help from her emotional support animals does she? You idiots havent learned have you. Whats your tagline for trump? 384 time indicted, 900 times impeached rapist felony and yes STILL in the running for the presidency. Amazing.

A majority of voters who watched Tuesday’s debate picked Kamala Harris as the winner, according to an instant CNN/SSRS survey.

In the poll, 63 percent of those who watched the debate — a group that is not representative of the electorate as a whole — said Harris won. Just 37 percent said Donald Trump won the debate.

Harris’ apparent victory is notable because the same group of voters went into the debate with mixed expectations. Asked before the debate whom they thought would win, 50 percent predicted Harris, and 50 percent chose Trump.

Meh. A Democrat biased 'survey' chose Kamala. Argument from randU fallacy.

He was trump. No better no worse than he ever is. You should be honest enough to say that the moderators werent objective but invoice them credit they didn't even try to pretend they were which is really annoying. The moderators of the debate with Biden did a much better job. Muir and davis were harris's support animals. I don't car that they are they and you should just be honest.
Honesty?? From the Democrats???

beat.jpg

"trump won, and the only reason he lost so badly was that everyone was against him.... But of course everyone agrees with him."

A majority of voters who watched Tuesday’s debate picked Kamala Harris as the winner, according to an instant CNN/SSRS survey.

In the poll, 63 percent of those who watched the debate — a group that is not representative of the electorate as a whole — said Harris won. Just 37 percent said Donald Trump won the debate.

Harris’ apparent victory is notable because the same group of voters went into the debate with mixed expectations. Asked before the debate whom they thought would win, 50 percent predicted Harris, and 50 percent chose Trump.

ROFL

Kam-Kam could have shit on stage and rolled in it and you would have claimed she was BRILLIANT and clearly won.

But then, you don't actually grasp what was at stake.

When you lose, blame the moderator.

trump was a train wreck, he should drop out.

ROFL

Trump did exactly what he needed to do.

He positively identified Harris as the incumbent candidate who is responsible for the mess the country is in. That was the ONE thing Harris needed to stop - she failed.

Kam-Kam got you excited because she insulted the object of your insane hatred? Now you're going to vote for her?

LOL, you're a sycophant. Harris needed to reach the middle - not the extreme left. She needed to show that she offered a change from the disaster that is the Biden Junta.

She failed - and Trump succeeded in absolutely tying her to her failed policies of the last 4 years.

Harris should drop out.

ROFL

Trump did exactly what he needed to do.

He positively identified Harris as the incumbent candidate who is responsible for the mess the country is in. That was the ONE thing Harris needed to stop - she failed.

Kam-Kam got you excited because she insulted the object of your insane hatred? Now you're going to vote for her?

LOL, you're a sycophant. Harris needed to reach the middle - not the extreme left. She needed to show that she offered a change from the disaster that is the Biden Junta.

She failed - and Trump succeeded in absolutely tying her to her failed policies of the last 4 years.

Harris should drop out.
So you think last night will Help trump win in November?

I.didnt say they won I was merely pointing out how the posters statement should have read. I.wasnt saying they won.

However Trump didnt do himself many favors. He had opportunities to jump on the lies Harris was spewing but he didnt take them.

I don't know. Trump had ONE job last night - to tie Harris to Biden as what she is, the incumbent from a failed administration.

He did that - quite well. He made her defend the Harris/Biden policies on several points - making absolutely clear that this mess is her mess.

Wonderful.

There was also a focus group of ten undecided voters who broke for Trump 6 to 3 (w/ 1 still undecided).

So?

So you think last night will Help trump win in November?

It hurt Harris. It defeated her attempt to campaign as an outsider bringing change.

What you of the extreme left don't grasp - because you are consumed with hatred and rage - is that everyone has already made their mind up about Trump. All of the insults Kam-Kam threw out last night were nothing but red meat for those like you.

Meanwhile, Trump tied her to Biden - as she is tied to him - the complete fucking disaster of the last 4 years,

So the undecided moderates were left with the clear understanding that a vote for Harris is a vote for the same failed policies that have caused food prices to rise 50%, energy prices to rise 25%, consumer goods prices to rise 22%. That led to 20 million illegals flooding not just our cities, but small towns. Kamala Harris put massive numbers of third world people with no ties or loyalty to America in our heartland.

So yes, last night deeply hurt Harris, even if you're too dense to grasp it.

I.didnt say they won I was merely pointing out how the posters statement should have read. I.wasnt saying they won.

However Trump didnt do himself many favors. He had opportunities to jump on the lies Harris was spewing but he didnt take them.
You would have done, wouldn't you, tatt-boy.

Haw, haw.......................................haw.

Back