Kamala 64%, Trump 37%

They were on the side of truth over lies.

But blaming the reffs is an age old tool for the loser.
Bullshit. She lied about LEOs dying as a result of Jan 6. They said nothing .

I'm not blaming them I am merely pointing out how they assisted Harris. They want Harris to win. Fine. Just have the balls to admit it. They don't give a fuck about truth and its not their job to say whats true it's their job to moderate

Trump crashed the media spin room last night and declared that this was his best debate ever. You seem to be saying Trump is lying his fat ass off.
God you are stupid. Trump was trump and Harris had 2 support animals with her. Are you that afraid to admit what was obvious. They were that candy cow reincarnated

Trump looked like Trump. Not very intelligent and it seemed clear that Kamala spent a lot more time preparing for the debate than he did. All of his public speaking sound basically the same. His rallies sound like his interviews sound like his debates.

Politicians rarely answer questions, but he offers nothing new. It's all just pounding away at the same old topics, trying to capitalize on peoples' fears.

I don't get why the moderators kept giving him more and more time to talk. Trump had over a 5 minute advantage.

God you are stupid. Trump was trump and Harris had 2 support animals with her. Are you that afraid to admit what was obvious. They were that candy cow reincarnated
Trump has been warned that he cannot get away with totally blatant and completely debunked lies, like the 2020 election was stolen and that blue states allow babies to be executed after birth. Kamala Harris might employ standard political propaganda and embellishment, but she was not telling outrageous and totally debunked lies about immigrants having a cat barbeques.

Trump has been warned that he cannot get away with totally blatant and completely debunked lies, like the 2020 election was stolen and that blue states allow babies to be executed after birth. Kamala Harris might employ standard political propaganda and embellishment, but she was not telling outrageous and totally debunked lies about immigrant having a cat barbeque.
Why are you such a gutless cockroach? It's not the moderators job to debate the candidates. the LAST thing anyone needs is leftists telling us what the truth is. You can't even admit what's obvious to everyone.

He was trump. No better no worse than he ever is. You should be honest enough to say that the moderators werent objective but invoice them credit they didn't even try to pretend they were which is really annoying. The moderators of the debate with Biden did a much better job. Muir and davis were harris's support animals. I don't car that they are they and you should just be honest.
Are you going to ask MOSSAD to assassinate them, tatt-boy ?

Haw, haw........................................haw.

I don't get why the moderators kept giving him more and more time to talk. Trump had over a 5 minute advantage.
That was part of the plan. Get his blood boiling then let him talk. When she couldn't do it the moderators stepped in on her behalf.

The filthy whore never gave one specific on anything she plans to do policy wise. She has no plans beyond winning the election.

What a disgrace that shit show was. Doesn't matter everyone with a brain can see through it. The politically unaware don't know many details and they don't care and probably weren't even watching. But they do know their checkbook has gone to hell the last four years.

If that wretched bitch wins the election the only solace I will take is knowing all you stupid motherfuckers who voted for her will share the suffering caused by it. A lowering tide sinks all boats. I will take joy in the suffering because myself and family have prepared so will feel the burn but not be hungry.

I'm not blaming them I am merely pointing out how they assisted Harris. They want Harris to win. Fine. Just have the balls to admit it. They don't give a fuck about truth and its not their job to say whats true it's their job to moderate
Kamala aborted a 78 year old full term baby last night.

Why are you such a gutless cockroach? It's not the moderators job to debate the candidates. the LAST thing anyone needs is leftists telling us what the truth is. You can't even admit what's obvious to everyone.
Sorry, outside of a MAGA cult rally you are not going to get away with hollering the 2020 election was stolen, after dozens of court proceedings, independent investigations, state investigations, and Trump's own Department of Justice said there was zero evidence for the claim.

That is WAY too big of a lie to ever let slide.

That was part of the plan. Get his blood boiling then let him talk. When she couldn't do it the moderators stepped in on her behalf.

The filthy whore never gave one specific on anything she plans to do policy wise. She has no plans beyond winning the election.

What a disgrace that shit show was. Doesn't matter everyone with a brain can see through it. The politically unaware don't know many details and they don't care and probably weren't even watching. But they do know their checkbook has gone to hell the last four years.

If that wretched bitch wins the election the only solace I will take is knowing all you stupid motherfuckers who voted for her will share the suffering caused by it. A lowering tide sinks all boats. I will take joy in the suffering because myself and family have prepared so will feel the burn but not be hungry.
I didn't get the impression that there was a plan. It just seemed like he was given many more opportunities to respond to Harris than she was given to respond to him.

Its true.

Back