Kamala Harris’ much older lover gave her a BMW and salary-boosting job as she climbed Democratic Party ranks

Earl

World News
Kamala Harris’ much older lover gave her a BMW and salary-boosting job as she climbed Democratic Party ranks
By Social Links for Isabel Vincent ,
Social Links for Jennie Taer and
Social Links for Christopher Guly
Published July 31, 2024, 6:00 a.m. ET

As a young prosecutor, Kamala Harris was gifted a BMW and lavished with trips to Paris and the Oscars by a much older lover who also jumpstarted her meteoric rise in California politics, according to reports.

The current vice president famously had a relationship with Democratic Party kingmaker Willie Brown in 1994 when she was 29 and he was 60, and when he was serving as speaker of the California Assembly.

“Over the course of the relationship, Brown gave Harris a BMW, she traveled with him to Paris, attended the Academy Awards,” and he even took her on a business trip to Boston where he was meeting Donald Trump, according to the 2021 book “Kamala’s Way: An American Life” by journalist Dean Morain.

Kamala Harris received gifts, such as a BMW, from former lover Willie Brown, who also helped jump-start her career in the 1990s.

Kamala Harris’ meteoric rise in Democratic politics was helped by former lover Willie Brown. Maya Harris

Their relationship was well known in San Francisco, with the Chronicle describing Harris as “the speaker’s new steady,” and the Los Angeles Times calling Harris Brown’s “frequent companion.”

In November 1994, as his term as speaker was ending, Brown appointed Harris — who was then working in the Alameda County District Attorney’s Office — to the California Medical Assistance Commission, a job which paid $72,000 a year and required attending monthly meetings.

Brown, 90, has also taken credit for helping in Harris’ meteoric political rise.

“Yes, we dated,” said Brown, who was also a two-term mayor of San Francisco, in a 2019 opinion piece. “Yes, I may have influenced her career by appointing her to two state commissions when I was Assembly speaker. And I certainly helped with her first race for district attorney in San Francisco.”

World News

As a young prosecutor, Kamala Harris was gifted a BMW and lavished with trips to Paris and the Oscars by a much older lover who also jumpstarted her meteoric rise in California politics, according to reports.

The current vice president famously had a relationship with Democratic Party kingmaker Willie Brown in 1994 when she was 29 and he was 60, and when he was serving as speaker of the California Assembly.

“Over the course of the relationship, Brown gave Harris a BMW, she traveled with him to Paris, attended the Academy Awards,” and he even took her on a business trip to Boston where he was meeting Donald Trump, according to the 2021 book “Kamala’s Way: An American Life” by journalist Dean Morain.

Kamala Harris received gifts, such as a BMW, from former lover Willie Brown, who also helped jump-start her career in the 1990s.

Kamala Harris’ meteoric rise in Democratic politics was helped by former lover Willie Brown. Maya Harris

Their relationship was well known in San Francisco, with the Chronicle describing Harris as “the speaker’s new steady,” and the Los Angeles Times calling Harris Brown’s “frequent companion.”

In November 1994, as his term as speaker was ending, Brown appointed Harris — who was then working in the Alameda County District Attorney’s Office — to the California Medical Assistance Commission, a job which paid $72,000 a year and required attending monthly meetings.

Brown, 90, has also taken credit for helping in Harris’ meteoric political rise.

“Yes, we dated,” said Brown, who was also a two-term mayor of San Francisco, in a 2019 opinion piece. “Yes, I may have influenced her career by appointing her to two state commissions when I was Assembly speaker. And I certainly helped with her first race for district attorney in San Francisco.”
Lots of people give their partners gifts like cars. I see it all the time. I help my wife in business often, she helps me often. I even paid $200,000 to get her business started.

Any evidence they were not in love?

Kamala Harris AKA Heels Up Harris and her husband, lawyer Doug Emhoff, have an estimated net worth of about $8 million,

I doubt that Heels Up Harris contributed much to that wealth.

Last edited:
Lots of people give their partners gifts like cars. I see it all the time. I help my wife in business often, she helps me often. I even paid $200,000 to get her business started.

Old Willie was married...not to Kamala.

He gave her gifts, a BMW and a trip to Paris.

Sure sounds like sex for gain...p r o s t i t u t i o n.

Sure sounds like sex for gain...p r o s t i t u t i o n.
Does that bother you, Willies infidelity?

It sounds like two people in love.

World News

So what?
You are a truly fucked up cracker, Vandy Clown.
You don't have a clue as to what matters and what doesn't.

Vice President Harris is going to be a really good POTUS because she has the required capabilities and the admirable values.

This thread is just more of the same old tired, sleazy Trumper

Screenshot-20240801-144539-1.jpg

Someone who supports Trump, like Earl does...lecturing on morals and marriage fidelity.

Too Fucking cute for words.

So what?
You are a truly fucked up cracker, Vandy Clown.
You don't have a clue as to what matters and what doesn't.

Vice President Harris is going to be a really good POTUS because she has the required capabilities and the admirable values.
She has to get the nomination first, old man.

Biden has 14.5 million primary votes and Heels Up Harris has zero (0) primary votes.

She has the required capabilities to use sex to improve her political career.

Sounds like her best capability is when she is on her knees.

Back