Kamala Harris’ much older lover gave her a BMW and salary-boosting job as she climbed Democratic Party ranks

Smut me, baby
giphy.gif

There's a reason for the #metoo movement....every white women with a promenade position in this country, had a wet hello kitty to thank for it.

I can name several women that Trump slept with when married to someone else. I can also name a woman that Trump raped when he was married to someone else.

How many married men can you name that Harris has slept with that she was not personally married to?

I'll start with Trump -
Marla Maples
Stormy Daniels
Karen McDougal
E Jean Carroll

Your turn.
He had a baby with Marla Maples while married to Ivana.

Now you are accusing Trump of a crime of soliciting sex. Good one. I'll bet you think it is OK when Trump does it just like you think rape is OK when Trump does it.
No, Pobre, focus.

I said that old Wille is a John. I did not mention Trump.

You lose your bet, too, Pobre.

No, Pobre, the jury did not convict Trump of rape.

This thread is about Heels Up Harris using sex with old Willie to advance her career.

Stop derailing the thread, Pobre.

No, Pobre, the jury did not convict Trump of rape.

This thread is about Heels Up Harris using sex with old Willie to advance her career.

Stop derailing the thread, Pobre.

She has to get the nomination first, old man.

Biden has 14.5 million primary votes and Heels Up Harris has zero (0) primary votes.

She has the required capabilities to use sex to improve her political career.

Kamala Harris’ much older lover gave her a BMW and salary-boosting job as she climbed Democratic Party ranks

Sounds like her best capability is when she is on her knees.

Fucking Mearl Maggard.... :palm:

240801-173219.jpg

Fuck you.

We'll talk about anything we damn well please.

And you won't do shit about it, drunky.
" INDEED "

Haw, haw, haw, haw, haw...............................haw, haw, haw.....................................haw, haw................................haw.

Back