Kamala Harris’ much older lover gave her a BMW and salary-boosting job as she climbed Democratic Party ranks

She has to get the nomination first, old man.

Biden has 14.5 million primary votes and Heels Up Harris has zero (0) primary votes.

She has the required capabilities to use sex to improve her political career.

Kamala Harris’ much older lover gave her a BMW and salary-boosting job as she climbed Democratic Party ranks

Sounds like her best capability is when she is on her knees.
You, Vandy Clown, are a very stupid mutant.
Political parties don't have to recognize the primaries at all.
The Democrats already refused to recognize the New Hampshire Primary before it was even held.

The Democratic Convention is where our party's candidates are chosen,
Biden has released all of his committed delegates,
and frankly,
I don't have much regard for the primary system at all,
ESPECIALLY the open primaries where non-party registrants are allowed to participate.

Democratic Party leaders are the people who should choose the party's candidates.
The people have the general election.

As for knees, Vandy Clown, try not to project.

She can't win a national election honestly - maybe she can give enough blowies to hit the 81 million votes of Dementia Joe

You, Vandy Clown, are a very stupid mutant.
Political parties don't have to recognize the primaries at all.
The Democrats already refused to recognize the New Hampshire Primary before it was even held.

The Democratic Convention is where our party's candidates are chosen,
Biden has released all of his committed delegates,
and frankly,
I don't have much regard for the primary system at all,
ESPECIALLY the open primaries where non-party registrants are allowed to participate.

Democratic Party leaders are the people who should choose the party's candidates.
The people have the general election.

As for knees, Vandy Clown, try not to project.
As I said, old man...try to stay awake....She has to get the nomination first, old man.

She does not have it yet. I expect "Dr." Jill is working on Slow Joe as we speak...say it ain't so Joe, say it ain't so...change your mind, Joe, I don't want to lose the chef cooked meals, the maids and butlers.

Lots of people give their partners gifts like cars. I see it all the time. I help my wife in business often, she helps me often. I even paid $200,000 to get her business started.

Any evidence they were not in love?
He didn't leave his wife for her.

They are still married. If he had left his wife she would be his ex-wife not his wife.
Right, he is not a man willing to get a divorce, but he has had no relationship with his wife for decades.

It happens, why do you care?

Do you think we should vote for someone that isn't nice?

Trump has slept with far more women when married than Harris has slept with married men. It would appear you have no standards at all when it comes to this other than you always blame the woman.
Trump has slept with far more women when married than Harris has slept with married men. It would appear you have no standards at all when it comes to this other than you always blame the woman.

Prove it, Pobre.

Prove it, Pobre.
I can name several women that Trump slept with when married to someone else. I can also name a woman that Trump raped when he was married to someone else.

How many married men can you name that Harris has slept with that she was not personally married to?

I'll start with Trump -
Marla Maples
Stormy Daniels
Karen McDougal
E Jean Carroll

Your turn.

Back