Kamala Harris questioned JD Vance's loyalty.....

So you have dementia too. :laugh: Don't worry Joe beat medicare
Nah, @Jarod is just a pathological liar.

The Stalinists are in a bit of a pickle. They can keep lying, which will further piss of the public - or they can stop lying and admit that they endangered the nation deliberately for political reasons.

Nah, @Jarod is just a pathological liar.

The Stalinists are in a bit of a pickle. They can keep lying, which will further piss of the public - or they can stop lying and admit that they endangered the nation deliberately for political reasons.
oh what a tangled web they weave.

the same is happening with globalists in general.

tariffs are smart.

sending all the jobs away is stupid.

Dude, you are full of shit. END OF STORY!

You're blatantly lying. It makes people think of you differently.

Look, I know you value absolute power for your party above all other things. I know you're lying because you think it will further the agenda for a Marxist dictatorship.

But the reality is you're lying - shamelessly, stupidly. We all saw the debate, your lies are pathetic. You're basically standing in the sun at high noon screaming that it's pitch black dark and expecting sane people to accept your moronic lies. It's deranged.

No one cares about your pathological lies - that's just mental illness on your part.

The question is, do you approve of Kamala Harris lying to cover up the dementia of Biden for years? Putting an incapacitated, feeble old man in front of Putin, Xi, and Kim?

Have you no honor at all?

Last edited:
and YOU believe and stand by a person like Trump who lies ALL the time?
what was it over 30,000 lies or distortions when he was in office?
Have a nice day

BUH TWUMP

You're basically a 3 year old. You lack the intellect and maturity to discuss any topic.

You're blatantly lying. It makes people think of you differently.

Look, I know you value absolute power for your party above all other things. I know you're lying because you think it will further the agenda for a Marxist dictatorship.

But the reality is you're lying - shamelessly, stupidly. We all saw the debate, you're lies are pathetic. You're basically standing in the sun at high noon screaming that it's pitch black dark and expecting sane people to accept your moronic lies. It's deranged.

No one cares about your pathological lies - that's just mental illness on your part.

The question is, do you approve of Kamala Harris lying to cover up the dementia of Biden for years? Putting an incapacitated, feeble old man in front of Putin, Xi, and Kim?

Have you no honor at all?
If I agreed with you, then we would both be lying!

You have been had...by one of the most stupid grifters of all time, Trump.

People taken in by Trump are certifiable. They should be confined, even if only for their own safety.

Kamala Harris and the DNC media LIED to America for YEARS about Biden's Cognitive Decline - remember the "cheap fakes" lies you were programmed to bleat a month back?

{
The former executive editor of The New York Times gave away the game: The media were in on it.

They helped cover up President Biden’s dramatic cognitive decline and gaslit Americans regarding his mental and physical condition.

In case you just returned from Earth 2, where Mr. Biden is crushing everyone at pickleball, the real Mr. Biden manifested as a confused and tired old man in the first debate of the presidential campaign against Donald Trump on June 27. The media reacted with shock, as if they hadn’t seen any hint of this previously.

In remarks to the news outlet Semafor, former New York Times boss Jill Abramson gently chided the media for not reporting that Mr. Biden was cognitively impaired before he demonstrated it for all the world to see.

“The Biden White House clearly succeeded in a massive cover-up of the degree of the president’s feebleness and his serious physical decline, which may be simply the result of old age,” Ms. Abramson said. “Shame on the White House press corps for not [having] pierced the veil of secrecy surrounding the president.”

But then she let out the truth while apparently failing to realize how big her admission was.

“I worry that too many journalists didn’t try to get the story because they did not want to be accused of helping elect Donald Trump,” she said.}

More conspiracy theories from the gullible crowd.

Such as "Trump wasn't shot?"

You're the one who spreads insane conspiracy theories.

And let's face it, you're a pathological liar. You post what you think will further the agenda of the party. Whether what you post is true, false, or absurd lies is never even considered by you - you say what supports the party - period.

You never even consider being truthful - you serve the party - period.

Vance tells her that she covered up Joe Biden's dementia . Harris picked loyalty to Dementia Joe and the Democrat party over America and Americans. She was disloyal to Americans. Harris also allowed MILLIONS of illegals to invade our country. She allowed Cartels to smuggle in deadly fentanyl into our country with impunity. She has allowed tens of thousands of women and children to be forced into human trafficking many into the sex trade.

JD VANCE served this country by joining the Marines and serving this country. Vance started a business and contributed to this country. Trump even took a bullet for this country.

YadaYadaYada, same lame talk radio bullshit recycled over and over again

As many as I want. Sorry if the truth is uncomfortable for you. :thing1:
Try posting some of that truth once in a while. This thread argument has none. Don't know if it is well intended, I assume it is. If so it is just characteristically uninformed and stupid.

Hitler is a bad analogy, and you seldom hear it.

Except for 20 to 30 times a day from you of the radical left.

Hitler was an ideological fanatic. Trump is a dope ideologically. He's about Donald Trump. He fits his stated opinions with himself in mind; doesn't give a rat's ass about the opinions.

Yet your shameful and filthy party, along with the sycophant press call him "Literally Hitler" several times each day.

Vance tells her that she covered up Joe Biden's dementia . Harris picked loyalty to Dementia Joe and the Democrat party over America and Americans. She was disloyal to Americans. Harris also allowed MILLIONS of illegals to invade our country. She allowed Cartels to smuggle in deadly fentanyl into our country with impunity. She has allowed tens of thousands of women and children to be forced into human trafficking many into the sex trade.

JD VANCE served this country by joining the Marines and serving this country. Vance started a business and contributed to this country. Trump even took a bullet for this country.

Oh stop lying.

If I agreed with you, then we would both be lying!

If you told the truth - you would be in agreement with me.

I understand it's a religious, cult thing for you to brazenly lie to peoples face. You prove your loyalty to the party with your shameless and insane lies.

Integrity matters - it's a shame you have none.

More conspiracy theories from the gullible crowd.
The country knows that she lied..."Biden is sharp as a tack."

There is a reason that Biden was dumped, after receiving 14.5 million primary votes.

The debate exposed that Biden is a turnip and the coverup was burst like a balloon.

The American people do not like coverups and to be lied to and we will not forget.

Back