Kamala Harris questioned JD Vance's loyalty.....

The country knows that she lied..."Biden is sharp as a tack."

There is a reason that Biden was dumped, after receiving 14.5 million primary votes.

The debate exposed that Biden is a turnip and the coverup was burst like a balloon.

The American people do not like coverups and to be lied to and we will not forget.
You have an entire life to be an idiot. Why not take today off?
I've told no lies.

Joe Biden is senile - has been for years. We all knew it LONG before the debate.

It's a shame you have no integrity.
I could drink a bowl of alphabet soup and poop out a smarter response than that!

I could drink a bowl of alphabet soup and poop out a smarter response than that!

It's a shame you have no integrity - not a shred or hint.

What do you think you gain by shamelessly lying like this? No one believes you, Your fellow Stalinists know you're lying - they are telling the same lies. The Americans, we know you're lying. The undecided know you're lying - they saw the debate.

Who do you think you are fooling with your lies?

what's the craziest thing about MAGA?
well to start not listening to everything their GOD Trump is saying , believing all the lies Trump tells them , not doing any research to see if he is lying or not, but I can understand that because they know he lies ALL the time. but they just keep making excuses for him.
how about wanting to put a want to be dictator in office and destroying the USA as we know it.
that is just a start.
Have a nice day

well to start not listening to everything their GOD Trump is saying , believing all the lies Trump tells them , not doing any research to see if he is lying or not, but I can understand that because they know he lies ALL the time. but they just keep making excuses for him.
how about wanting to put a want to be dictator in office and destroying the USA as we know it.
that is just a start.
Have a nice day

What lies are those, Comrade?

Lies like "Joe is sharp as a tack?" Those kind of lies?

You have no idea if it's a lie.

ROFL

Everyone who watched the debate knows it's a lie.

The Harris camp is incompetent. They should have "unburdened what is from what has been" immediately - but instead programmed the drones to double down.

Hey, I think making the lies and coverup of Biden's severe mental decline by the party and the little Goebbels of the DNC propaganda corps THE central issue of the election is a GREAT idea.

Continue pissing in the face of America and telling them it's raining. People LOVE it when you gaslight them and assume they're too fucking stupid to catch on.

Back