Kamala Harris shows true lefty colors in CNN interview, admits her ‘values have not changed’ despite major policy flip-flops

Pro Choice....> Pro Life....> Pro Putting women in prison for abortion.....> Pro States making the decision

How many flips?

Against insurance mandates.....> for mandating insurance companies pay for IVF.

Flip........Flop

Build a wall from sea to shining sea......> No need for a full wall.

Flop

Gunna repeal and replace Obamacare.......> Just going to fix it.

Flip

Pence is a great man and a great VP.......> Pence is a pussy.
No, making America great again never changes.

Reactions: TOP
If a Democrat changes position on a type of oil production they go insane.

When trump daily flips on life and death abortion, its no big deal.
Screw fracking moron, the questions on energy that should have been asked,
The Green New Deal
pipelines
offshore drilling
natural gas to heat our homes
EV's and how to create enough power to charge them
ban the types of appliances we buy
fifteen minute cities
LNG sales to Europe
coal production

Just a few for starters.

We might get more information from her during the FOX first debate on Sept 17.
I bet conservatives will like that one.

You still looking for policies? She only detailed about a dozen last night.

I'm gonna guess conservatives won't like the debate very much. Trump will devolve into his usual insults - he can't go toe to toe w/ her on issues or anything factual.

I'm sure MAGA's will think he wins no matter what - but it's likely he won't. We've seen him in debate. He did well against Biden because Biden didn't really show up, but that's it.

You still looking for policies? She only detailed about a dozen last night.

I'm gonna guess conservatives won't like the debate very much. Trump will devolve into his usual insults - he can't go toe to toe w/ her on issues or anything factual.

I'm sure MAGA's will think he wins no matter what - but it's likely he won't. We've seen him in debate. He did well against Biden because Biden didn't really show up, but that's it.
Please list all dozen.

Apparently, Kameltoe doesn't even know that her handlers and campaign came out with these new positions. That's why she said she hadn't changed in the interview...

Please watch the interview.

Why should I put in work for what you apparently missed?
I did and we got nothing except statements saying she would give people my money for a home and forgot to add that also applies to illegals.
She blamed Trump for the economy and the border problems.
I did learn that Walz cannot begin to answer any question asked.

You should put in what I missed so fire away.
Perhaps you should huddle up with the receptionist at a call center who has also refused to answer this request.

Harris, over a 10 year period changed her position on fracking, because of new information.

How many times has Trump switched from Pro-Choice to nationwide illegal abortion, to putting women in prison for abortion, to states should decide?
Harris was firm on her anti-fracking position 4 years ago. And she has had 4 years to come out in support of fracking since then. Yet 2 months before the election she suddenly changes. I'm not buying it.

Back