Kamala Harris shows true lefty colors in CNN interview, admits her ‘values have not changed’ despite major policy flip-flops

stop....This is why doing these MSM interviews is worthless...they don't give a fuck about the answers, all they want is a gotcha moment, a headline for the next news cycle, something for wanna be journalist on social media to regurgitate and talk about for monetary views. Both Harris and Trump should tell them all to fuck off and come to their rallies if they want to know where they stand on shit. Dana: HERE'S A LIE YOU SAID WAY BACK IN 1999, HOW DO YOU FEEL ABOUT IT TODAY???? Just a fuckin waste of time.​

• Haha
Reactions: TOP

stop....Who gives a fuck on how the Waltz got their fuckin kids. Who gives a fuck on what color Harris was yesterday vs today. Who gives a fuck?? I wanted to hear Harris address in detail immigration policies she plan to enforce now and if she should win. I wanted to hear Prosecutor Harris tell us why its taking the DOJ 4 years to go after Trump and why? I wanted to hear her talk about crime and what the hell she plan to do about it.​

stop....This is why doing these MSM interviews is worthless...they don't give a fuck about the answers, all they want is a gotcha moment, a headline for the next news cycle, something for wanna be journalist on social media to regurgitate and talk about for monetary views. Both Harris and Trump should tell them all to fuck off and come to their rallies if they want to know where they stand on shit. Dana: HERE'S A LIE YOU SAID WAY BACK IN 1999, HOW DO YOU FEEL ABOUT IT TODAY???? Just a fuckin waste of time.​

Of all the avatars on JPP, yours fits the best.

Harris, over a 10 year period changed her position on fracking, because of new information.

How many times has Trump switched from Pro-Choice to nationwide illegal abortion, to putting women in prison for abortion, to states should decide?
Forget it, Trump has been all over the board on umpteen issues, taking both sides on a number of issues, but to the cult, it doesn’t matter, honesty was never their strong point

You might ask yourself, why did she not any of ner "newly discovered" flip flops into play over the last three years?
I know this is Friday, but are you DRUNK POSTING already?

Kamala Harris was not the president for the last 3 years? She will be your president for the next 4 years though! LOL!

Vice Presidents do not PUT THINGS INTO PLAY!

So why are you DRUNK POSTING and asking stupid questions!

NEXT DRUNK PLEASE!

I know this is Friday, but are you DRUNK POSTING already?

Kamala Harris was not the president for the last 3 years?

Vice Presidents do not PUT THINGS INTO PLAY!

So what are you DRUNK POSTING and asking stupid questions!

NEXT DRUNK PLEASE!
Gon how I love your rants. Let me remind you, Heels Up Harris told us all she was the last person in the room.

Are you saying brandon didn't trust her or she is so dumb brandon ignored her suggestions?

That she is pragmatic, a trait shared by nearly all of America’s greatest Presidents, and something Trump is not
Harris isn't "pragmatic," she's an idiot. I'd call her an ideologue with a radical Leftist bent. She hasn't got a clue about what works and doesn't work and doesn't care either. That isn't pragmatism, it's oblivious adherence to dogma.

Gon how I love your rants. Let me remind you, Heels Up Harris told us all she was the last person in the room.

Are you saying brandon didn't trust her or she is so dumb brandon ignored her suggestions?
I do not know any Brandons. Who the FUCK is Brandon? What? Are you still DRUNK?

Presidents have many ADVISORS, and an entire Cabinet of people coming and going into the room, in any order, that advises him and discusses policies and decisions.

The VP is usually the last one in the room perhaps, but that does not mean they agree on everything, nor does it mean the President will always take the advise of his/her Vice President, should their opinions differentiate!

A Vice president will support the president on their decisions- WHEN THEY ARE LEGAL AND NOT AGAINST THE CONSTITUTION- Unlike in Donald Trump and Mike Pence's case- Where the president was always asking him, as VP, to to do something illegal and against the Constitution!

Please keep your DRUNK and unknowing comments and STUPID questions coming though.

I am here to help - AS ALWAYS!

Harris isn't "pragmatic," she's an idiot. I'd call her an ideologue with a radical Leftist bent. She hasn't got a clue about what works and doesn't work and doesn't care either. That isn't pragmatism, it's oblivious adherence to dogma.
Eat Putin cock

It’s the only thing you get correct

You are just another asshole with an opinion- AND EVERYONE WITH AN ASSHOLE HAS ONE!

And IDIOTS like you have no leg to stand on, when calling anyone else an IDIOT!

And you are no authority on what works and what does not work!

You are not an authority on what is pragmatic- and what is not!

You have no idea what KAMALA cares about, and what she does not care about either.

And you have no idea what clues anyone other than yourself has about anything!

You are just running your hateful politically motivated mouth and proving to everyone what a HATEFUL RACIST and SEXIST you are.

But, do keep running your hateful mouth, because it certainly will not change anyone's minds about Kamala- BUT IT WILL REVEAL TO THE READERS HERE WHAT A HATEFUL, JUDGEMENTAL, AND UNREASONABLE PERSON YOU ARE.

THANKS IN ADVANCE EVEN!

You are just another asshole with an opinion- AND EVERYONE WITH AN ASSHOLE HAS ONE!

You have no idea what KAMALA cares about, and what she does not care about either.

You are just running your hateful politically motivated mouth and proving to everyone what a HATEFUL RACIST and SEXIST you are.

But, do keep running your hateful mouth, because it certainly will not change anyone's minds about Kamala- BUT IT WILL REVEAL TO THE READERS HERE WHAT A HATEFUL, JUDGEMENTAL, AND UNREASONABLE PERSON YOU ARE.

THANKS IN ADVANCE EVEN!
1yaqh7.jpg

THANKS IN ADVANCE EVEN!
1725044831642.png

Back