Kamala said we should not use the term Radical Islamic Terrorist

Did he tell you that when you had lunch with him today?
Following President Biden’s shocking exit from the race on Sunday, and his immediate endorsement of the vice president, most of the Democratic elite have been quick to rally behind Harris — but Obama is a notable exception.

“Obama’s very upset because he knows she can’t win,” the Biden family source told The Post.

https://nypost.com/2024/07/24/us-news/obama-doesnt-believe-kamala-harris-can-beat-trump-sources/

I have news for you, MUSLIMS Vote- you hateful ignoramus!

And like I said, 4.45 Million of them live here in America! And here you think it is OK to call Muslims ISLAMIC TERRORISTS!

With nearly 70,000 Muslims across Wisconsin, a battleground state, usually decided by less than 10,000 votes, THANKS FOR HELPING US WIN THAT STATE!

I am going to go ahead and put that one in the WIN column!

Thanks again Neighbor! Keep the hate going!
I have news for you not all of them are radicalized. AGAIN it is RADICAL Islamic TERRORIST.. You want to PEACEFULLY practice Islamism FINE BY ME. You want to murder people because of your radicalized form of your religion you are a terrorist in my book.

I have news for you not all of them are radicalized. AGAIN it is RADICAL Islamic TERRORIST.. You want to PEACEFULLY practice Islamism FINE BY ME. You want to murder people because of your radicalized form of your religion you are a terrorist in my book.
You are talking out your ass, and an idiot in my book!

Next idiot PLEASE!

I have news for you, MUSLIMS Vote- you hateful ignoramus!

And like I said, 4.45 Million of them live here in America! And here you think it is OK to call Muslims ISLAMIC TERRORISTS!

With nearly 70,000 Muslims across Wisconsin, a battleground state, usually decided by less than 10,000 votes, THANKS FOR HELPING US WIN THAT STATE!

I am going to go ahead and put that one in the WIN column!

Thanks again Neighbor! Keep the hate going!
I wonder why white lib'ruls think most American Muslims are too stupid to recognize there are radical Islamic terrorists.....most of them probably came to the US to be safe from the radical Islamic terrorists.......

I wonder why white lib'ruls think most American Muslims are too stupid to recognize there are radical Islamic terrorists.....most of them probably came to the US to be safe from the radical Islamic terrorists.......
And exactly the reason why American Muslims do not want to be referred to as Islamic Terrorists- BY YOU RACIST CLUELESS AND CLASSLESS REPUBLICANS!

Next clueless idiot please!

Following President Biden’s shocking exit from the race on Sunday, and his immediate endorsement of the vice president, most of the Democratic elite have been quick to rally behind Harris — but Obama is a notable exception.

“Obama’s very upset because he knows she can’t win,” the Biden family source told The Post.

https://nypost.com/2024/07/24/us-news/obama-doesnt-believe-kamala-harris-can-beat-trump-sources/
Oh... An anonymous source in a Murdoch media source...
How could I not realize you had nothing but bullshit? Was this from a diary written by a Biden family member?

And exactly the reason why American Muslims do not want to be referred to as Islamic Terrorists- BY YOU RACIST CLUELESS AND CLASSLESS REPUBLICANS!

Next clueless idiot please!
you see that is exactly what you idiots have never understood......they wonder why you DON'T consider radical Islamic terrorists to be a threat to all civilization as they, Trump and we do.....

you see that is exactly what you idiots have never understood......they wonder why you DON'T consider radical Islamic terrorists to be a threat to all civilization as they, Trump and we do.....
Post you are smarter than a Fence Post!

So you trying to make wrong assumptions about what us Democrats think and don't think is not very smart.

Democrats call out all terrorists, regardless to their religions, or country.

We do not judge people by their religion or race. We judge individuals by their behaviors and actions.

Democrats call out all terrorists, regardless to their religions, or country.
lol.....Demmycrats calls were very soft when terrorists seized Portland.......Demmycrats calls were very soft when terrorists protested Israel's reaction to the Hamas attack in October.......Demmycrats calls were very soft when illegal immigrants terrorized, raped and murdered twelve year old girls this year........Demmycrats calls were very soft when your nominee for president raised $40M to bail out murderers......

but it is true you don't judge by religion or race.......you judge by your own political advantage.........you are sick fucks.....

How many times has your favorite propaganda service MSDNC used anonymous sources against Trump and you are it up? Stop being a hypocrite.
The answer to that would be zero since I don't watch MSDNC (which doesn't exist) or MSNBC.
Can you say you have never said anything about how we should ignore anonymous sources, you little hypocrite?

Do you have another idiotic statement you want to make showing you do nothing but lie and gaslight? Give us another example of you lying and being the hypocrite you accuse others of. C'mon man.

lol.....Demmycrats calls were very soft when terrorists seized Portland.......Demmycrats calls were very soft when terrorists protested Israel's reaction to the Hamas attack in October.......Demmycrats calls were very soft when illegal immigrants terrorized, raped and murdered twelve year old girls this year........Demmycrats calls were very soft when your nominee for president raised $40M to bail out murderers......

but it is true you don't judge by religion or race.......you judge by your own political advantage.........you are sick fucks.....
ROFLMAO.
When did Harris raise $40M to bail out murderers?
It seems you have decided you should be out of touch with reality like Trump.

Indeed.

Poor Pobre. That's redundant...that's redundant.

Islam versus Unbelievers: Convert, Subjugate or Die
Vexen.co.uk
https://www.vexen.co.uk › religion › islam_unbelievers
The Qur'an preaches that non-believers are to be converted, subjugated or killed, and that lying deals and war are valid methods to achieve this end.

Back