Kamala said we should not use the term Radical Islamic Terrorist

why aren't you aware of this......she's your candidate and you don't even give a fuck.....
Why am I not aware of something that never happened? Maybe because I live in reality unlike you.

If you think it happened then perhaps you can give a link showing where Kamala Harris raised $40M to bail out a murderer.

Hint - No one in jail for murder has been bailed out by the Minnesota Freedom Fund.
Hint - Kamala Harris did not raise $40M for the MFF or even $1M. She posted one tweet about donating.

Maybe you should give a fuck and learn some actual facts instead of spouting bullshit.

Why am I not aware of something that never happened? Maybe because I live in reality unlike you.

If you think it happened then perhaps you can give a link showing where Kamala Harris raised $40M to bail out a murderer.

Hint - No one in jail for murder has been bailed out by the Minnesota Freedom Fund.
Hint - Kamala Harris did not raise $40M for the MFF or even $1M. She posted one tweet about donating.

Maybe you should give a fuck and learn some actual facts instead of spouting bullshit.
Hint the MFF that she helped raise bail money for bailed out a guy who has committed murder.

Hint the MFF that she helped raise bail money for bailed out a guy who has committed murder.
Gosh.. Someone that was bailed out on a domestic violence arrest later committed a murder. That is not what your original claim was and now you seem to be moving the goalposts rather far.
Where is your evidence that Kamala Harris raised $40M to bail out a murderer? I notice you will not be able to support your idiotic claim without huge leaps that make no logical sense.

I wonder who else tweeted that they supported and are best friends with a person that has had people killed? Let's apply your logic to how such a person helped to kill multiple people because they were friends. I'll bet you don't think that would be fair to call Trump out for being friends with Putin and Kim Jong Un but that is precisely the idiot logic you are attempting to use with Harris.

Quick, you better move your goalposts again because you haven't moved them far enough yet to make sense to any rational person.

thanks for posting the proof, fuckwit......
"If you're able to, chip in now to the @MNFreedomFund to help post bail for those protesting on the ground in Minnesota."

if that's not promotion, what do YOU call it?.......

Shawn Michael Tillman, 33, faces one count of second-degree murder following the shooting of an unnamed 37-year-old man in May 2022. Mirella Ceja-Orozco and Elizer Darris, Co-Executive Directors of the MFF, in a statement responding to stories about Tillman, said he had been provided "bail support on a gross misdemeanor charge unrelated to the charges for which Mr. Tillman is currently on trial."

bailed out by the organinization she promoted.......commits murder.......

case closed against the Prosecutor......."she knows predators when she sees them"

thanks for posting the proof, fuckwit......

if that's not promotion, what do YOU call it?.......

bailed out by the organinization she promoted.......commits murder.......

case closed against the Prosecutor......."she knows predators when she sees them"
Care to tell us which murderer was bailed out for murder?
Then care to tell us how Harris raised $40M for an organization that has barely raised $40M in its entire existence?

Your definition of proof seems to be lacking especially when you deny that Trump was found to have committed rape.

Care to tell us which murderer was bailed out for murder?
Then care to tell us how Harris raised $40M for an organization that has barely raised $40M in its entire existence?

Your definition of proof seems to be lacking especially when you deny that Trump was found to have committed rape.
why don't you read links the first time.....especially when it was your fucking link......Shawn Michael Tillman, 33

why don't you read links the first time.....especially when it was your fucking link......Shawn Michael Tillman, 33
You are the one that doesn't seem to be able to read.
What was he out on bail for? It seems you don't seem to know.
Then the claim that Harris raised $40M is also false. But you would know that if you bothered to read.

You are the one that doesn't seem to be able to read.
What was he out on bail for? It seems you don't seem to know.
Then the claim that Harris raised $40M is also false. But you would know that if you bothered to read.
the issue isn't what he was out on bail for......the issue is that he murdered someone while he was out on bail.......paid by an organization your presidential hopeful promoted.........

Back