Keep perspective, be civil, pray for the innocents in crowd. Don't judge anyone yet!

Kurmugeon

Verified User
1] My heart felt prayers for the innocent people and their families who were injured in the crowd.

2] We do not yet know enough to be making any judgements of the secret service, or the job they are doing. It is a damn tough job, and we don't know 1/100th of the story.

3] We do not yet know anything substantial about the attackers. Many on the forums are saying "The Left" did this. Well, we don't yet know! We know nothing. This attack could have been from a disgruntled ex-employee, It could have been from a crazed attention seeker. It could have been from a hostile foreign government or organization, such as Iran, or Hamas.

We do NOT know enough to be making snap judgements that this attack came from the political Left.

Stay civil.

Keep Perspective.

Say a prayer of Thanks that Trump was not significantly injured.

Stay calm.

-

1] My heart felt prayers for the innocent people and their families who were injured in the crowd.

2] We do not yet know enough to be making any judgements of the secret service, or the job they are doing. It is a damn tough job, and we don't know 1/100th of the story.

3] We do not yet know anything substantial about the attackers. Many on the forums are saying "The Left" did this. Well, we don't yet know! We know nothing. This attack could have been from a disgruntled ex-employee, It could have been from a crazed attention seeker. It could have been from a hostile foreign government or organization, such as Iran, or Hamas.

We do NOT know enough to be making snap judgements that this attack came from the political Left.

Stay civil.

Keep Perspective.

Stay calm.

-
Best post I’ve seen since the incident.

Stay civil.

Keep Perspective.

Stay calm.

-
The shooter was a registered Republican

He was not a pro, or Trump would have been killed.

How did he get onto a nearby rooftop with a gun?

Who funded him? When did he buy the firearm, how much was spent, where did he get the money?

What was his political affiliation last year, and the year before?

Who were his friends, and why didn't they alert authorities that he was losing his grip on reason?

There are many more questions than answers at this point. We need to stay calm, civil, and ask the correct questions, and wait patiently, but be insistent on getting the answers.

-

Who funded him? When did he buy the firearm, how much was spent, where did he get the money?

What was his political affiliation last year, and the year before?

Who were his friends, and why didn't they alert authorities that he was losing his grip on reason?

There are many more questions than answers at this point. We need to stay calm, civil, and ask the correct questions, and wait patiently, but be insistent on getting the answers.

-
No....the SS was either stunningly incompetent or else in on the assassination attempt.

-
We'll find out soon enough, but I don't believe anyone funded him. Why hire a buffoon, when you can hire a pro? It seems he was noticed by a few people as he was crawling across the roof. A full 3-5 minutes before the shooting. They told the police, who did nothing.

A pro would have been set up long before and would not have been seen. Nor would he have missed his target.

Perhaps when they search his dwelling they'll find evidence of motive. There's no question that he was mentally ill.

No....the SS was either stunningly incompetent or else in on the assassination attempt.

When I personally make a serious accusation, I make damn sure there is fact, proof, and sense behind it, so that it comes to something.

I do not yet KNOW enough to blame the SS. It is certainly possible, but we cannot YET know.

Keep in mind, the unit providing security for Trump, may have had their funding, authority, and staff reduced to the point that they were quite effectively prevented from doing their jobs!

The SS may have failed, but it might not be their fault!

-

We'll find out soon enough, but I don't believe anyone funded him. Why hire a buffoon, when you can hire a pro? It seems he was noticed by a few people as he was crawling across the roof. A full 3-5 minutes before the shooting. They told the police, who did nothing.

A pro would have been set up long before and would not have been seen. Nor would he have missed his target.

Perhaps when they search his dwelling they'll find evidence of motive. There's no question that he was mentally ill.
I pro would not have missed the shot. I am told it was approximately 150 yards, For a Pro, that's nothing.

A pro would have worn clothing the same color as the rooftop, or had a pull over tunic and hood, to the same effect.

A pro would have arranged some other disturbance to create a distraction from the time he reached the rooftop, until the deed was done.

Remember, we are effectively at war-by-Proxy with Russia. Trump was engaged in a Trade-War with China up to 2020. Hamas is far more afraid of Trump, than they ever will be afraid of Biden and his Puppeteers.

We need more solid information!

-

I pro would not have missed the shot. I am told it was approximately 150 yards, For a Pro, that's nothing.

A pro would have worn clothing the same color as the rooftop, or had a pull over tunic and hood, to the same effect.

A pro would have arranged some other disturbance to create a distraction from the time he reached the rooftop, until the deed was done.

Remember, we are effectively at war-by-Proxy with Russia. Trump was engaged in a Trade-War with China up to 2020. Hamas is far more afraid of Trump, than they ever will be afraid of Biden and his Puppeteers.

-
We now know that the FBI found a homemade explosive device in his car.

He must have read some books.

Stay civil.

Keep Perspective.

Stay calm.

-
fuck that. next time, don't miss!

Even a pro could have missed that shot. The shot WAS actually dead on to blow Trump's brains out, but it instead grazed his ear ONLY because Trump turned his head at exactly the correct timing. Without that head turn, that was a shot right on target, right through Trump's brain.
Maybe by ladder?? Who cares. The better question is WHY was he ALLOWED to get onto a nearby rooftop with a gun? and WHY didn't police or secret service either stop him from shooting Trump or at least get Trump off of the stage until the situation could be investigated and resolved?

But don't worry... The FBI is "investigating" and "digging deep for truthful answers".

"Mistakes were made..." ... :barf:

-
This is why I don’t believe it was staged, they would not have hired an amateur.

Stay civil.

Keep Perspective.

Stay calm.

-
...and you think it didnt come from the left, Kermugeon?????!?

Have you forgotten Biden's "Red speech" already? or his numerous calls for civil war? or the riots and the fires and the looting Democrats have done?

Even a pro could have missed that shot. The shot WAS actually dead on to blow Trump's brains out, but it instead grazed his ear ONLY because Trump turned his head at exactly the correct timing. Without that head turn, that was a shot right on target, right through Trump's brain.

Maybe by ladder?? Who cares. The better question is WHY was he ALLOWED to get onto a nearby rooftop with a gun? and WHY didn't police or secret service either stop him from shooting Trump or at least get Trump off of the stage until the situation could be investigated and resolved?

But don't worry... The FBI is "investigating" and "digging deep for truthful answers".

"Mistakes were made..." ... :barf:
He fired more than just one or two shots. Not a pro.

They sure have a conundrum on their hands. They don't believe in any type of gun control, but this dead kid's father bought him that gun legally days before the attack.

That's the point that Biden will have to drive home from now on, as trump will be playing the martyr. Force him to criticize how easy it was for the kid to get the gun.

Of course, they'll play the 'mental health' card which isn't a response at all.

Back