Keep perspective, be civil, pray for the innocents in crowd. Don't judge anyone yet!

When I say "the shot" (singular), I am referring to the specific shot that grazed Trump's ear. I am well aware that numerous shots were fired.
So you still think a true sniper would have missed multiple times? Why not aim for center mass?

They sure have a conundrum on their hands.
Nah.
They don't believe in any type of gun control,
I believe in the type of gun control that allows me to free-hand shoot a varmint through the brain in one shot.
but this dead kid's father bought him that gun legally days before the attack.
Okay. So?
That's the point that Biden will have to drive home from now on, as trump will be playing the martyr.
Trump IS the martyr. He's not playing any part. Biden, on the other hand, is playing the Scarecrow from the Wizard of Oz.
Force him to criticize how easy it was for the kid to get the gun.
Meh. I'd say force Biden to admit that it was a gun (the "ability to shoot back") that subsequently saved Trump's life (aside from Trump's 'guardian angel' who initially saved it).
Of course, they'll play the 'mental health' card which isn't a response at all.
It's the ONLY response. Guns in and of themselves kill nobody. It is PEOPLE who kill people... and it is mentally ill people who attempt to assassinate a Presidential candidate.

So you still think a true sniper would have missed multiple times? Why not aim for center mass?
It doesn't matter if the dude was a "true sniper" or a "pro" or an "amateur". The dude managed to get off one 'dead-on-the-bullseye' shot that would've blown Trump's brains out if not for Trump turning his head at precisely the correct time.

It was an "act of God" that saved Trump's life.

They sure have a conundrum on their hands. They don't believe in any type of gun control, but this dead kid's father bought him that gun legally days before the attack.

That's the point that Biden will have to drive home from now on, as trump will be playing the martyr. Force him to criticize how easy it was for the kid to get the gun.

Of course, they'll play the 'mental health' card which isn't a response at all.
Neither is the gun.

It doesn't matter if the dude was a "true sniper" or a "pro" or an "amateur". The dude managed to get off one 'dead-on-the-bullseye' shot that would've blown Trump's brains out if not for Trump turning his head at precisely the correct time.

God will try again.

LMAO. No he didn't he missed several times. He ain't no sniper.

Back