Ken Burns: Trump is the opioid of all opioids.

Ross Dolan

Contributor
As a final punctuation mark of an address to the graduating class of Brandeis University, Ken Burns said:

“...(Trump) is the opioid of all opioids,” a drug meant to alleviate pain whereby “you end up re-enslaved with an even bigger problem, a worse affliction and addiction, a bigger delusion.”

Three cheers for Ken Burns...and then three more after those.

As a final punctuation mark of an address to the graduating class of Brandeis University, Ken Burns said:

“...(Trump) is the opioid of all opioids,” a drug meant to alleviate pain whereby “you end up re-enslaved with an even bigger problem, a worse affliction and addiction, a bigger delusion.”

I love how weak minded leftists are so engrossed with trump. They can't seem to do anything without thinking about trump.

All we know is you people think of trump while your humping your dogs. It's really not healthy to have such rabid obsessions about one person.
That must have made you even happier.

Wow...we are really making your life a lot more enjoyable.

And if your life is more enjoyable...my life is more enjoyable.

Win/win.

We've got this, Yakuda.

Win/win.

We've got this, Yakuda.
Doesnt your dog resist? Or does that turn you on Francis? Are you D. A. P.?

More projection. Biden defines that description. We already know what a four year presidency under Trump brought us. Prosperity. Under Biden, division, derision and malaise.

The choice is clear to anyone with half a brain. That would exclude leftist twits who think the last four years have been awesome.

Ken Burns is a national treasure. His has a real grasp of American history and obviously sees what most of us see in that train wreck of a human being.

Not really; Ken Burns is a dumb leftist who enjoys gaslighting and lying to willful dolts on the left willing to buy his bovine excrement.

Win/win.

We've got this, Yakuda.

Absurdity. The last desperate refuge of the ignorant, the dishonest and the stupid.

All we know is you people think of trump while your humping your dogs. It's really not healthy to have such rabid obsessions about one person.
has there ever been a more telling response from a Trumper? You psycho sexual imagery is pretty revealing. NTTATWWT. Or maybe there is. Whatever floats that dingy of your. If I want to see unhealthy responses to a person I just bring up a trump rally on Youtube . Meetings of a cult are always a little odd and disconcerting.

has there ever been a more telling response from a Trumper? You psycho sexual imagery is pretty revealing. NTTATWWT. Or maybe there is. Whatever floats that dingy of your. If I want to see unhealthy responses to a person I just bring up a trump rally on Youtube . Meetings of a cult are always a little odd and disconcerting.
The dog humping is strong in this one. Hit a nerve big time with this fido lover.

MORON ALERT!

You brought up fckking dogs. What kind of brain imagines that? But whatever works for you, Yak. Projecting is not a smart thing sometimes. Reminds me of DJT accusing his enemies (the list that grows longer each day) of doing exactly what he is doing.

MORON ALERT!!!

You brought up fckking dogs. What kind of brain imagines that? But whatever works for you, Yak. Projecting is not a smart thing sometimes. Reminds me of DJT accusing his enemies (the list that grows longer each day) of doing exactly what he is doing.
Morons bring up fckking dogs if you ask me............but what do I know. Didnt take long for the name calling to begin in here. But the cult leader made it a thing so I get it...........

Back