Ken Burns: Trump is the opioid of all opioids.

Yak is a dish best served on all robust ignore lists. Just sayin'. I can't see what he's spewing because he's on mine, but I can just imagine from your responses.
I read some of your stupid ass comments. The simplicity of your mind as expressed in your posts would.be fun y if it wasn't so sad. Your lack of intellectual rigor is also one of your best qualities.

As a final punctuation mark of an address to the graduating class of Brandeis University, Ken Burns said:

“...(Trump) is the opioid of all opioids,” a drug meant to alleviate pain whereby “you end up re-enslaved with an even bigger problem, a worse affliction and addiction, a bigger delusion.”

Three cheers for Ken Burns...and then three more after those.
Trumpism is a cult

Trump is the most revered, adored, worshipped Republican politician of our lifetimes, within the Republican base.

I think Ronald Reagan would get totally blown out in a Republican primary against Trump.

You should douche. Intelligent people who know history see what a threat Trump is to the American system. That is beyond your abilities. So you insult them. You cannot bring Burns down to your level.
utter ridiculous bullshit.
:truestory:

you're a corrupt-o-crat running from your sins, boomer.

Trumpism is a cult

Trump is the most revered, adored, worshipped Republican politician of our lifetimes, within the Republican base.

I think Ronald Reagan would get totally blown out in a Republican primary against Trump.
So do I.

Too bad that. I did not like Reagan or his policies very much...but they were worlds better than those of this shithead.

As a final punctuation mark of an address to the graduating class of Brandeis University, Ken Burns said:

“...(Trump) is the opioid of all opioids,” a drug meant to alleviate pain whereby “you end up re-enslaved with an even bigger problem, a worse affliction and addiction, a bigger delusion.”

Three cheers for Ken Burns...and then three more after those.
So, some Hollyweird film maker who is a Leftist and absolutely hates Trump says some stuff at a graduation. What's the point?

So, some Hollyweird film maker who is a Leftist and absolutely hates Trump says some stuff at a graduation. What's the point?
As someone said earlier, Ken Burns is a national treasure. He is not considered a "Hollywood" film maker...or a Hollyweird one either. He is pretty much independent.

Back