Kidnapped Fox New Journalists

krisy

Has anyone heard anything new? I found this letter on Drudge from Pelosi and Hastert to the Palestinain President.

http://www.drudgereport.com/fox.pdf

There was a 72 hour deadline to release Muslim prisoners,but nothing stated as to what would happen if they weren't released.

It's such a shame it wasn't O'Reily and Neil Cavuto huh?

Damn I would have loved it if it were O'Reily and Cavuto. Of course, they never leave the studio...but still.

Think of the ratings FOX would get if O'Reily and Cavuto were kidnapped by extremists and then beheaded, after begging for their lives of course, and FOX had sole ownership of the video. I mean, even I would tune in to see that.

I sincerely hope they are returned to their families. They were some of the sole journalists to remain in Palestinian territory to tell the Pali side of this story... What do they get for that? I hope their families are strong enough to take this....

I sincerely hope they are returned to their families. They were some of the sole journalists to remain in Palestinian territory to tell the Pali side of this story... What do they get for that? I hope their families are strong enough to take this....

Fox News was fairly covering the palestinians and some of their arguably legitimate grievances? Wow. I'm suprised. Good for fox.

Here's to hoping these dudes get back alive.

It's such a shame it wasn't O'Reily and Neil Cavuto huh?

Damn I would have loved it if it were O'Reily and Cavuto. Of course, they never leave the studio...but still.

Think of the ratings FOX would get if O'Reily and Cavuto were kidnapped by extremists and then beheaded, after begging for their lives of course, and FOX had sole ownership of the video. I mean, even I would tune in to see that.

That is because you are the filth that you are! what a true waste of the air the rest of us breath....

Grow up skank!

Fox News was fairly covering the palestinians and some of their arguably legitimate grievances? Wow. I'm suprised. Good for fox.

Here's to hoping these dudes get back alive.

First decent post I have seen you make mudflap!:thup:

Darla a fine liberal who wants Fox reoporters beheaded. At least she is honest and admits she hates.

It is sad, they are released and are saying don't blame the Palis for this. But that is exactly who should be blamed. They allow the terrorist to stay in power, they help them and they support them. ALL THE PALIS ARE TO BLAME!

It is sad, they are released and are saying don't blame the Palis for this. But that is exactly who should be blamed. They allow the terrorist to stay in power, they help them and they support them. ALL THE PALIS ARE TO BLAME!

I dunno about all of them, there has to be a few good eggs in the crowd! But have to agree that the blame need fall exactly where it started. These goons have enjoyed such preferential treatment with the press that it only makes the job harder getting rid of them.

Yeah, they were returned. I'm glad.

I said if it were O'reily and that cowardly nincompoop cavuto. If.

Even if it were Brokaw with a sack of fake papers about the evils of the administration I would still wish for him to be returned to his family.

Even if it were Brokaw with a sack of fake papers about the evils of the administration I would still wish for him to be returned to his family.

Me too. I wouldn't wish kidnappings by terrorists on anyone.

Glad they are back safe and sound.:)

I don't think Brokaw made really terrible accusations against Jill Carroll, and further, I don't think he has sat in his studio like a big tough guy, while saying that other journalists are cowards, and that anyone against the war is a coward.

I think people like O'reilly, you know, tough guys, ought to have the opportunity to show their stuff.

I'd like to see him begging for his life in an orange jump suit. It would serve as a good example, for other tough guys. And I'm all about setting a good example.

But as I stated, this is a futile wish and would be a stupid thing to argue about. Take this as gospel: Bill O'Reilly and Neil Cavuto are never,. ever, ever, going to Iraq or anywhere near any war zone.

Back