Kidnapped Fox New Journalists

No way! If I'm going to get with the penis, which, as a lesbian, makes me shudder to begin with, I insist it be attached to somebody who knows the difference between then and than, and further! somebody who knows that all dicks are evil, and his dick is nothing special just because it's evil!

Are we clear?

No way! If I'm going to get with the penis, which, as a lesbian, makes me shudder to begin with, I insist it be attached to somebody who knows the difference between then and than, and further! somebody who knows that all dicks are evil, and his dick is nothing special just because it's evil!

Are we clear?

ROFLMAO!!

A penis can be your friend,darla,don't be afraid of them

did I just say that?

Are we clear?

:lolup: :lolup: :lolup:

Udderly fantastic! Yes, we are very clear but that was still hilarious! I love it when a women puts me in my place.....:cof1:

Are we clear?

This rocks! LOL.

:thup:

And here jesse da man jackson was going to go over there and rescue them. I was so looking forward to his being taken hostage and having his head cut off. Now that's something I would pay money for. I guess his trip is canceled now.

:cof1:

Back