Kidnapped Fox New Journalists

It doesn't matter what they might have said about people, I wouldn't wish for a journalist to be killed by terrorists whom they were covering to give their side of the story...

Honestly, I can't imagine wishing such an end to another.

Actually,there are some that might feel Dan Rather would deserve such a fate. In Vietnam,he knew of enemy plans and did nothing to warn our soldiers,as a result many were killed.. My older brother showed me a story on this in a military vets mag he gets. A lot of them would have beet the daylights out of him if they ever saw him in person.

Actually,there are some that might feel Dan Rather would deserve such a fate. In Vietnam,he knew of enemy plans and did nothing to warn our soldiers,as a result many were killed.. My older brother showed me a story on this in a military vets mag he gets. A lot of them would have beet the daylights out of him if they ever saw him in person.

Gosh I don't know...this just stinks of urban legend to me.

I'll have to run this through snopes.com when I get a moment, but right now I have a young, happily pregnant wife, about to arrive, and I'm talking her into getting an abortion. I love doing that. Score another one for my team!

In the meantime, I'm sure Damo will find it as ironic as I do that, if you cross the right wing, you deserve to die!

But otherwise, (softening my voice and fanning myself) I just cannot imagine wishing just a terrible thing on anybody. I don't know what kind of person would do such a thing, but I suspect she would be a feminist and a lesbian! I just feel like swooing...good gosh.

It doesn't matter what they might have said about people, I wouldn't wish for a journalist to be killed by terrorists whom they were covering to give their side of the story...

Honestly, I can't imagine wishing such an end to another.

If it was O'Reilly, I'd buy tickets for it Damo!

And you are not going to make me feel about it, so you might as well as stop trying. Unless, you wanted to borrow Krisy's fan and really give it a go? lol

Gee, thats great....maybe you can keep it in a little jar for your mantle...show your kids how sucessful you are...

I can't find anything on this, not at snopes, and not even on a general google. Do you have him confused with Jane Fonda? Can you provide any backup whatsoever, I will even take a freak site like freepers to give me some place to start? Or, is Dan Rather the new Jane Fonda, and it doesn't matter anyway? I mean, maybe Dan Rather was in the grassy knoll. Maybe Dan rather was the real 19th hijacker. Does Dan Rather really know exactly where Jimmy Hoffa is buried?

Is all this another right wing flight of paranoid bug fuck nuts fancy, and I'm just wasting my time?

Who knows.

Is all this another right wing flight of paranoid bug fuck nuts fancy, and I'm just wasting my time?

Who knows.

Hell no you are not wasting your time, I love it when ya talk dirty!
69it.gif

I'm calling bullshit on this one. Sounds like something from a rightwing blog, and repeated often enough that Fox News fans actually believe its true.

I highly doubt Dan Rather was hanging out with viet cong, while they shared their battle plans with him.

I'm calling bullshit on this one. Sounds like something from a rightwing blog, and repeated often enough that Fox News fans actually believe its true.

I highly doubt Dan Rather was hanging out with viet cong, while they shared their battle plans with him.

Nice job mudflap, did you string these few sentences together all yourself?

I can't find anything on this, not at snopes, and not even on a general google. Do you have him confused with Jane Fonda? Can you provide any backup whatsoever, I will even take a freak site like freepers to give me some place to start? Or, is Dan Rather the new Jane Fonda, and it doesn't matter anyway? I mean, maybe Dan Rather was in the grassy knoll. Maybe Dan rather was the real 19th hijacker. Does Dan Rather really know exactly where Jimmy Hoffa is buried?

Who knows.

I can see why you are being so sarcastic,Dan Rather has been a shining example of good journalism in his time.

To cypress or whoever said it....this DID NOT come from a blog. I ,like Darla,tried to research it and couldn't find anything. My brother cannot remember the name of the magazine,so I guess I loose,but he is a big war buff,and doesn't make things up,nor do I.

Since gaffer was in Vietnam,maybe I will give him a call,he may know.

cypress is basically a girl as well, is it really any wonder that he and Darla are chummy? hes a mudflap.......:cof1:

I can see why you are being so sarcastic,Dan Rather has been a shining example of good journalism in his time.

To cypress or whoever said it....this DID NOT come from a blog. I ,like Darla,tried to research it and couldn't find anything. My brother cannot remember the name of the magazine,so I guess I loose,but he is a big war buff,and doesn't make things up,nor do I.

He's the new conservative boogeyman, but that's a meaningless status to me.

This is the man, whom after the 9/11 attacks, said "george w bush is my president and he just needs to tell me where to line up" and the idea that the man who was happy to forsake all journalistic principles to make that cringing announcement, actually collaborated with the Viet cong, is something that it would take a con to believe.

Myself, I'd need documentation for that one.

Well, here's the problem: I'm very familiar with the rightwing urban legend machine, rightwing mythology-manufacturing, and rightwing inability to reference assertions to credible sources and facts.

I simply can't take "what your brother said", or "what you heard somewhere" as credible. Sorry. I heard to many urban legends and made up shit about imminent threats and WMD from Iraq to take any rightwing urban legend at face value.

I did a google search on your dan rather assertion, and found nothing remotely credible.

Well, here's the problem: I'm very familiar with the rightwing urban legend machine, rightwing mythology-manufacturing, and rightwing inability to reference assertions to credible sources and facts.

I simply can't take "what your brother said", or "what you heard somewhere" as credible. Sorry. I heard to many urban legends and made up shit about imminent threats and WMD from Iraq to take any rightwing urban legend at face value.

I did a google search on your dan rather assertion, and found nothing remotely credible.

That was the point of my last post. I cannot find it on the net,so I cannot prove anything to you all. I don't expect you to believe something that just anyone says. I can respect that. I will continue to try to find info on it tho

I still wouldn't wish for his death at the hands of fundamentalists. I just can't think that ever would be justice, at least not what we think of as justice.

Your not remotely credible period mudflap! So :gives: about your opinion anway....:readit: <------Check out that dude mudflap, he says that the DU is seeking a few more pussy debaters who will agree to there every argument..

Your not remotely credible period mudflap! So :gives: about your opinion anway....:readit: <------Check out that dude mudflap, he says that the DU is seeking a few more pussy debaters who will agree to there every argument..

Well, this is a real study in complete incoherence.

This is what happens when you let conservatives into the liquer cabinet.

Well, when someone can translate this from Chinese, I guess someone might, or might not, respond to it. Whatever.

But otherwise, (softening my voice and fanning myself) I just cannot imagine wishing just a terrible thing on anybody. I don't know what kind of person would do such a thing, but I suspect she would be a feminist and a lesbian! I just feel like swooing...good gosh.

I have made a statement about what I would do. I honestly cannot imagine making such a wish. I might wish they be caught out for all to see, I may wish that justice be served through positive action, but I cannot see myself wishing for negative action consequences to fulfill some vengeance wish.

It's just what I feel, not what I expect from others.

Well, this is a real study in complete incoherence.

This is what happens when you let conservatives into the liquer cabinet.

Well, when someone can translate this from Chinese, I guess someone might, or might not, respond to it. Whatever.

Hmmm, that made sense......I think.

C'mon Darla, I'm way sexier then this shitbrick! :cof1:

Back