Killer a good and loyal liberal Democrat

perlin-Guns-and-God.GIF

Ken, I have $10,000 if you can find me any school shooting that involved a legal automatic weapon.

The manis insane.

the man has said VERY clearly why he decided to kill people.

It was NOT involving national politics.

Its because of Police corruption in the LAPD.

anyone who has followed the LAPDs record for a few years would realise the man is correct about the police corruption in the LAPD.

No entity like the LAPD should be allowed to self police their own problems.

This man is insane.

NO Liberal that I know of or the dems for that matter have called for armed rebellion against the USA.

The republican party has years of history of calling for violence.

Lets not forget your party was calling for "second amendment remedies" to not winning elections when Gabby was shot in the head.

Because the republican party was all on the same gun site and brick throwing fit in that election a nine year old girl bled out from a bullet hole in a grocery store parking lot.

Ken, I have $10,000 if you can find me any school shooting that involved a legal automatic weapon.

Restrictions on automatic weapons are really harsh. For a mass shooting, you'd probably either get one illegally or just use a semi-auto. I mean, if you're going to go on a suicidal killing spree, trying to obey the law when it comes to automatic weapons would not, I imagine, be the biggest things on your list of concerns.

Now that I read the comic, yes, indeed his point was pretty dumb. Automatic weapons are already restricted. The next step down is semi-auto, which is what the Sandy Hook shooter used, but, of course, that's way too common a format to apply similar restrictions too. So, of course, the debate has generally focused on restrictions to certain kinds of semi-autos.

The manis insane.

the man has said VERY clearly why he decided to kill people.

It was NOT involving national politics.

Its because of Police corruption in the LAPD.

anyone who has followed the LAPDs record for a few years would realise the man is correct about the poilice corruption in the LAPD.

No entity like the LAPD should be allowed to self police their own problems.

This man is insane.

NO Liberal that I know of or the dems for that matter have called for armed rebellion against the USA.

The republican party has years of history of calling for violence.
Liberals always behave like this guy.
Typical violent liberal.

Back