Killings of Afghan civilians sharply up, U.N. says

Golly gee--that sounds nice. No wonder you don't realize what a dangerous world we live in. One could get lost in the beauty of watching a beheading alone.

Hey---have ya ever seen one of those? (a rad muslium beheading?) If not --don't. You can't handle the truth. look at the sky and trees. How nice. Look at the nuke flying in----oh well we deserve it. how nice.

Yes Ernest T, I have seen the videos of beheadings. I have seen as many horrible sights as most people have, outside of a war zone.

And yes, it is a dangerous world we live in. Always has been and always will be.

The fact that you miss the joy of life because of your fear is what is a shame. I can handle the truth. I know where the dangers are.

But I will always make sure I know the beauty of the world as well. Otherwise, what is the point?

Golly gee--that sounds nice. No wonder you don't realize what a dangerous world we live in. One could get lost in the beauty of watching a beheading alone.

Hey---have ya ever seen one of those? (a rad muslium beheading?) If not --don't. You can't handle the truth. look at the sky and trees. How nice. Look at the nuke flying in----oh well we deserve it. how nice.

You must be one hell of an ugly dude.

Life for you is miserable and everything not you makes you scared.

Scared of people thousands of miles from our shores, scared of people in your own country, but too scared to go fight for what you claim to believe.

Life as a coward .. must be nice.

You must be one hell of an ugly dude.

Life for you is miserable and everything not you makes you scared.

Scared of people thousands of miles from our shores, scared of people in your own country, but too scared to go fight for what you claim to believe.

Life as a coward .. must be nice.

Actually--I have never seen a decient looking liberial. Fat and ugly is all I see in a Prius anyway.

Yea yea yea--I hope they kill you first. Your a moron who can't answer any of my questions, so you speculate about my life like you have one that compares to mine. You live in a dream world--go take a vacation in Afganistan to sober up. I am sure you will get the red carpet treatment you seem to think you will.

Do you think we deserved the attack on the trade centers or not?

ANSWER THE QUESTION??

Actually--I have never seen a decient looking liberial. Fat and ugly is all I see in a Prius anyway.

Yea yea yea--I hope they kill you first. Your a moron who can't answer any of my questions, so you speculate about my life like you have one that compares to mine. You live in a dream world--go take a vacation in Afganistan to sober up. I am sure you will get the red carpet treatment you seem to think you will.

ANSWER THE QUESTION??

You talked about cheering if Obama is killed. And you have the audacity to call anyone else a terrorist?

You are damn sure not any kind of american. That ain't how we act.

ANSWER THE QUESTION??

You sound like a teenager.

You'll have to excuse me but I had to attend to a thing called work.

I've answered your question in your idiot thread.

Actually, I'm kinda' hoping you keep fucking with me cause you're real easy to spank.

Back