Kudos to McCain and the republican party

The ad is great, fair and relevant....you can tell alot about a person by seeing who he hangs with, who his friends are, and if he belongs to a freak church with an anti-American, lying, hate spewing pastor....

The ad is great, fair and relevant....you can tell alot about a person by seeing who he hangs with, who his friends are, and if he belongs to a freak church with an anti-American, lying, hate spewing pastor....

You do realise he was quoting( the god damned America bit)a white general who siad this on Fox news dont you?

All you have to do is listen to it in context and you would already know that.

You do realise he was quoting( the god damned America bit)a white general who siad this on Fox news dont you?

All you have to do is listen to it in context and you would already know that.

I don't give a shit if he was quoting a pink, German Corporal on the Obermann show......hes a nutcase.....

I don't give a shit if he was quoting a pink, German Corporal on the Obermann show......hes a nutcase.....

Seriously, the Democrats have insinuated themselves into the Republican primaries for like forever; like this choas business, it's wrong. At least for this for perhaps the second time, Desh and I agree.

C'mon - for once, try not to match the low, low expectations we have for you. This was not a "great" ad. It was a typical fear-mongering ad, and as irrelevant to its subject (the gubenatorial candidates for NC) as anyone could imagine.

It's everything that is wrong with politics & our political discourse, all wrapped up in one dishonest, pandering TV spot. Your observation says a lot more about where you're at than it does about that ad itself.

Good for the N.C. GOP..for not caving in to the whiny McCain and his liberal handlers..

Hey...at least it wasn't a commercial like the Democrats ran...saying President Bush supported dragging black people behind a pickup truck..now that was some class..:rolleyes:

Good for the N.C. GOP..for not caving in to the whiny McCain and his liberal handlers..

Hey...at least it wasn't a commercial like the Democrats ran...saying President Bush supported dragging black people behind a pickup truck..now that was some class..:rolleyes:

Where was that ad?

Where was that ad?

I believe the mans name was Bird..it was a horrible crime..
But the Democrats had no problem using him in one of their ads..

But using Obama's own preacher words he actually spoke in a ad, is somehow RACIST..What a joke.

Umm I think I predicted this response very well :clink:

You know what is really funny...here you have a bunch of republicans claiming it's fair to run an ad blaming obama for words he never said, but they will be squealing like pigs in the slaughterhouse once they get a load of the ad the DNC is running against McCain which uses HIS OWN WORDS. NOt the words of his pastor.

"HE DIDN'T MEAN IT!" 'WHY ARE YOU TWISTING HIS WORDS THAT WE COULD BE IN IRAQ 100 YEARS AND IT WOULDN'T BOTHER HIM, TO MEAN THAT WE COULD BE IN IRAQ 100 YEARS AND IT WOULDN'T BOTHER HIM, HUH?"

Squeal little piggies, squeal.

Back