Lara Trump says debates ‘rigged so heavily’ in Biden’s favor

Smart, lowering expectations before a debate is usually a good move. Make the narrative how much the press will love them some Brandon bathwater to drink while "moderating" the debates and then if you just function during the debate you win.
That’s what Trumpers thrive on. The lowest expectations possible.

absolutely not. Now I'm a righty? I thought I had been thoroughly stereotyped as a full-on leftist.

Biden is old and not well, mentally or physically. He shouldn't be president. Unfortunately, as ad as he is, the Republican candidate is a lying, dangerous, steaming pile of shit.

absolutely not. Now I'm a righty? I thought I had been thoroughly stereotyped as a full-on leftist.

Biden is old and not well, mentally or physically. He shouldn't be president. Unfortunately, as ad as he is, the Republican candidate is a lying, dangerous, steaming pile of shit.
Yeah, Biden looks and acts old. Lost more than just a step. I don’t support him for President, but we’re only offered a binary choice. So, I’ll take him as the lesser of two evils.

We ALREADY know that Biden has problems, TOP.

Catastrophically, however, our binary choice is Biden and Trump,
and voting for Trump would be a sacrilegious abomination
bad enough to give hell a legitimate reason to exist.
I wish
there was another choice too... But but another four years of Joe ans Kamala? There is nothing possible that could be worse... I think your party may agree with me about that... Whether they like to admit it or not... It's getting worse daily...

I wish
there was another choice too... But but another four years of Joe ans Kamala? There is nothing possible that could be worse... I think your party may agree with me about that... Whether they like to admit it or not... It's getting worse daily...
I'm not happy with POTUS either, but I really like the Veep.

She seems like such a cool broad to me.
She reminds of the girls with whom I worked as a union rep--the very best ones--
articulate, hip, smart, seriously tough, and fun to be around.

Women like that are considered political gold here in Boston.

I'm not happy with POTUS either, but I really like the Veep.

She seems like such a cool broad to me.
She reminds of the girls with whom I worked as a union rep--the very best ones--
articulate, hip, smart, seriously tough, and fun to be around.

Women like that are considered political gold here in Boston.
She's worse than he is.... And honestly, I don't see any of the qualities you mention... You just think she's cute....lol...

She's worse than he is.... And honestly, I don't see any of the qualities you mention... You just think she's cute....lol...
It's probably not Ms. Harris' personality at all, TOP.
It's probably just her position on the issues.
If you disagree with her strongly enough on those,
you're not going to care about, and perhaps not even really notice in any depth,
her personal attributes. I'm like that too.

That's not really a problem, though.
As grownups, we're supposed to vote on policy positions, not personality.

I couldn't hate Trump more as a human being (in fact, I think he's actually a devolved mutant)
but I'm voting for the tired geriatric Biden
because I absolutely abhor Trump's policy positions.

Even then, I don't vote over any one particular issue.
I disagree with Biden on a few things.
I vote on the whole slate of issues because nobody agrees with anybody on everything.
It's that practice that results in my straight blue ticket voting.

Biden would never agree to debate with a moderator that openly hates him

the libtards can only lie and gaslight
Right. When does Biden plan to do a debate with Tucker Carlson as the moderator?

The Left are cowards. They only play ball in their own court. Meanwhile, Trump is taking the game right to their own court. That Bronx rally was something special. Hopefully he goes directly to big cities all over the "swing states" too.

I wish
Did you watch all the questions that Biden took after the Kenya presidential meeting? You are wrong. Trump would have made it all about himself and cried about getting the respect a crook like him deserves. Biden has slowed down. Trump never had it.

Biden confuses people older than 4th grade and frightens people under 4th grade......
The post that you quoted was supposed to say "CAN'T lose to Biden...."

Biden is dead
Trump is a
Yeah, Biden looks and acts old. Lost more than just a step. I don’t support him for President, but we’re only offered a binary choice. So, I’ll take him as the lesser of two evils.
The lesser of two evils is still evil.

The reality is, presidents can't do a whole lot. They can do executive orders, but those have strict limitations. All of the truly important legislation has to come from Congress. That being the case, I have no problem not voting for Trump, Biden or Hillary. When the two main parties decided to start nominating garbage for candidates, I started voting third party. I voted for the libertarian candidate in 2016, 2020 and I will again this year.

Biden is dead
Trump is a

The reality is, presidents can't do a whole lot. They can do executive orders, but those have strict limitations. All of the truly important legislation has to come from Congress. That being the case, I have no problem not voting for Trump, Biden or Hillary. When the two main parties decided to start nominating garbage for candidates, I started voting third party. I voted for the libertarian candidate in 2016, 2020 and I will again this year.
That’s fine to vote your conscience. But the reality is, unless something extraordinary happens, that either Trump or Biden will be President

That’s fine to vote your conscience. But the reality is, unless something extraordinary happens, that either Trump or Biden will be President
And that is a hugely important point that everyone who lives in a contested state should consider.

Trump would be a disaster for America and the world in a second term. If a "vote for a third party" or "stay at home" might help him, I would ask for the person to reconsider.

Biden is dead
Trump is a

So you feel superior by voting for different "garbage".

And that is a hugely important point that everyone who lives in a contested state should consider.

Trump would be a disaster for America and the world in a second term. If a "vote for a third party" or "stay at home" might help him, I would ask for the person to reconsider.
I'm no Biden fan, but like him or not,
NOT voting for Biden is NOT doing the maximum to stop Trump.

I don't understand how any person of good will could live with that.
I CERTAINLY couldn't.

Agreed, which is why I won't vote for evil. Even the lesser one. Trump is clearly the greater evil since he has control of both the Republican Party and the Supreme Court. Biden is the head of a divided party.

Agreed Presidents have limited powers and Congress holds the greater power IF they abide by their oaths and use those powers. If they simply bend the need to one man, then that man is who holds the power. Same goes for the Supreme Court.

8rd2s1.jpg

It's probably not Ms. Harris' personality at all, TOP.
It's probably just her position on the issues.
If you disagree with her strongly enough on those,
you're not going to care about, and perhaps not even really notice in any depth,
her personal attributes. I'm like that too.

That's not really a problem, though.
As grownups, we're supposed to vote on policy positions, not personality.

I couldn't hate Trump more as a human being (in fact, I think he's actually a devolved mutant)
but I'm voting for the tired geriatric Biden
because I absolutely abhor Trump's policy positions.

Even then, I don't vote over any one particular issue.
I disagree with Biden on a few things.
I vote on the whole slate of issues because nobody agrees with anybody on everything.
It's that practice that results in my straight blue ticket voting.
I've never seen her seriously talk about positions on anything ... Has she?
(I've seen her screaming fibroids and uterus... That didn't tell me much about her "position"...)

Agreed, which is why I won't vote for evil. Even the lesser one. Trump is clearly the greater evil since he has control of both the Republican Party and the Supreme Court. Biden is the head of a divided party.

Agreed Presidents have limited powers and Congress holds the greater power IF they abide by their oaths and use those powers. If they simply bend the need to one man, then that man is who holds the power. Same goes for the Supreme Court.

8rd2s1.jpg
I understand two things.
One, people have a right to vote their consciences.
Two, Trump is going to win Texas no matter how you vote.
But here's the thing, Oom.

We both know for certain that either Biden or Trump is going to win.

That being the case, not voting for Biden is not maximizing your effort to stop Trump.
Every non-major party vote or any withholding from voting is, mathematically, a half-vote for Trump.

My priority, above all else, is stopping Trump.
This election isn't about voting for a good president.
We're not being given that choice,
and it's not going to happen. Period.

All the outlier options are even worse than Biden, but even if you don't agree on that,
voting for one of them is definitely a half-vote for Trump when we know that either Trump of Biden is going to win.
That CAN'T be denied. That's elementary mathematics.

This election is about stopping Trump or surrendering the republic as we knew it.

Not voting for the lesser evil is not making the maximum effort to stop the greater one.
I couldn't live with myself if I didn't make the MAXIMUM effort to stop Trump.
Are you saying that you can?

I understand two things.
One, people have a right to vote their consciences.
Two, Trump is going to win Texas no matter how you vote.
But here's the thing, Oom.

We both know for certain that either Biden or Trump is going to win.

That being the case, not voting for Biden is not maximizing your effort to stop Trump....
Correct that Trump is likely to win Texas. After that, you contradict yourself by pushing me to vote for Biden.

Let the excuses flow o_O

Already claiming defeat. I’m lovin’ it. Tired of winning yet? :rolleyes:

trump never had any intention of debating Biden. Same as his promise to testify in NYC.

trump cannot possibly look good in any debate that cuts off his mike when he starts his reality show schtick.

He can't even construct full sentences, let alone discuss actual policy positions.

He'll back out of this, citing some MAGA nonsense.

Correct that Trump is likely to win Texas. After that, you contradict yourself by pushing me to vote for Biden.
I'm missing the contradiction, though.

If Texas were in actual play, wouldn't NOT voting for Biden
be essentially
NOT making the maximum effort to stop Trump?

You have the luxury, Oom, to cast a conscience vote without consequence in Texas.
[For that matter, I would as well, if I were so inclined, being in Massachusetts.]

If you didn't have that luxury, however,
would you feel that stopping Trump was NOT the priority?
If it were, you'd have to vote for Biden
because anything else would NOT be making the maximum effort to stop Trump.

Back