Last election was who would you have a beer with this year its about a BBQ

Oh I have been avidly following that thread Tiana. I just haven’t said anything on it. But I am enjoying the show.

LOL.

Its hilarious. he accuses certain posters of creating strawmen, then he bases his entire argument on it, then he pieces together tidbits of quotes to formulate his stance, while accusing someone of being a grammer police. Tap dance shows are pretty hysterical.

Meghan McCain is a BABE.

I didn't even know John McCain had a daughter until now.

meghan-mccain.jpg

He has a cute face and nice, curvy figure.

Bush's daughters are hot, too, but Meghan is hotter.

:) :) :)

I sat next to this hot chick from Hungary on the plane home Sunday. I talked to her for two hours straight. When she talked about America she was saying how we need universal health care and in her country it was more of a community feeling where here it is everyone for themselves and the lucky do well. I smiled and agreed with her 100%.

Now if I started dating this gal I'm sure she'd figure me out eventually. But on the flight she thought I was right with her on these issues.

LOL. Nicely done cawacko.

It must suck to have to moderate, or censor your Con views in the presence of a hot lady. Isn't she going to notice the "National Review" or the "Limbaugh Report" reading material in your lap?

Hey dude, I've got good news speaking of Hungary. When Obama is President, starting on January 20, 2009, we americans can travel over seas again without having to say we're Canadians. It won't be embarrassing to be american. I miss those days.

LOL. Nicely done cawacko.

It must suck to have to moderate, or censor your Con views in the presence of a hot lady. Isn't she going to notice the "National Review" or the "Limbaugh Report" reading material in your lap?

Hey dude, I've got good news speaking of Hungary. When Obama is President, starting on January 20, 2009, we americans can travel over seas again without having to say we're Canadians. It won't be embarrassing to be american. I miss those days.

I'm looking forward to our currency actually being worth something.

Candy's hotter than Meghan.

Candy looks like a space alien. And this Meghan gal isn't that hot. Blonde hair and a bunch of makeup doesn't do it for me, although I know some guys are into it.

I think Michelle Obama is the most attractive potential first lady we've probably ever had. Although, I'm sure Obama married her for her brains and personality. :) She seems like she's got the whole package.

Back