Last election was who would you have a beer with this year its about a BBQ

I wonder if there is a difference between liberal and conservative guys regarding this. Because I’ve never been with a guy who finds a lot of makeup attractive or “hot”. And I don’t date cons, so that could be the disconnect here.

I sat next to this hot chick from Hungary on the plane home Sunday. I talked to her for two hours straight. When she talked about America she was saying how we need universal health care and in her country it was more of a community feeling where here it is everyone for themselves and the lucky do well. I smiled and agreed with her 100%.

Now if I started dating this gal I'm sure she'd figure me out eventually. But on the flight she thought I was right with her on these issues.

Those beach blonde gals with too much makeup are a dime a dozen, especially in SoCal. She's eye candy, but that not really my type of look

I saw that a lot when I was there. I think it sounds good on paper when when you see EVERYONE trying to fit into that mold, it can get ugly.

I wonder if there is a difference between liberal and conservative guys regarding this. Because I’ve never been with a guy who finds a lot of makeup attractive or “hot”. And I don’t date cons, so that could be the disconnect here.

Come to L.A. Plenty of make-up to go around and everyone is in the 'industry' so you know there are very few conservatives.

I sat next to this hot chick from Hungary on the plane home Sunday. I talked to her for two hours straight. When she talked about America she was saying how we need universal health care and in her country it was more of a community feeling where here it is everyone for themselves and the lucky do well. I smiled and agreed with her 100%.

Now if I started dating this gal I'm sure she'd figure me out eventually. But on the flight she thought I was right with her on these issues.

So your position and Epic’s position is that my boyfriend is lying to me.

:lmao:

I love your stories!

So your position and Epic’s position is that my boyfriend is lying to me.

HaHa, no I don't think someone would want to pretend to be something they are not (politically) for a long period of time, especially if they were with someone like you who is politically active.

Come to L.A. Plenty of make-up to go around and everyone is in the 'industry' so you know there are very few conservatives.

I wear makeup Cawacko, most women do. You’ve seen my picture recently, that was when I was out, and that’s as made up as I get. To work I wear less. I would never be comfortable with the amount of makeup she has on. (especially the over-rimmed eyes, I despise that look in particular) But no one is saying that they wear no makeup.

meghan_mccain.jpg

That is not even close. Of course she is hotter than Chelsea. 99.99% of women in the world are hotter than Chelsea. Hillary might be in the 0.01% but that is about it.

I wear makeup Cawacko, most women do. You’ve seen my picture recently, that was when I was out, and that’s as made up as I get. To work I wear less. I would never be comfortable with the amount of makeup she has on. (especially the over-rimmed eyes, I despise that look in particular) But no one is saying that they wear no makeup.

I'm not an expert to judge the amount she has on. I meant there are lots of women in L.A. who wear LOTS of make-up (even thought I think women in Dallas wear the most of anywhere).

Edit: For example in San Francisco girls wear make-up but rarely will you see a girl with way too much. So even though the cities are similar politically they are so different in every other way.

yeah, but ur an old dubble digiter spinster man hater... so what u need make up for?

:hide:

Back