Last election was who would you have a beer with this year its about a BBQ

meghan_mccain.jpg

she looks good but I think it's an angle shot. Those can be deceiving. For example, refer to your second picture you posted.

Yeah, she is very nice-looking, but man, that girl has on more makeup at one time than I use in a week or more.

It almost looks like she's an actress or something. Not too many women wear that much make up just to go out.

Have you ever been to Texas?

yes. But she has it CAKED on. If someone needs that much make up to be presentable, I'd guess she's probably not even all that cute. She's young, she shouldn't need that much make up.

yes. But she has it CAKED on. If someone needs that much make up to be presentable, I'd guess she's probably not even all that cute. She's young, she shouldn't need that much make up.

I wonder if there is a difference between liberal and conservative guys regarding this. Because I’ve never been with a guy who finds a lot of makeup attractive or “hot”. And I don’t date cons, so that could be the disconnect here.

I wonder if there is a difference between liberal and conservative guys regarding this. Because I’ve never been with a guy who finds a lot of makeup attractive or “hot”. And I don’t date cons, so that could be the disconnect here.

That you know of. You never know what goes on inside men's heads.

Back