Latest from the Snowflake files...

Cypress

"I would die for Trump": Tearful Caller Tells Rush Limbaugh, He’s "Given More to This Country Than Anybody"

A caller to Rush Limbaugh’s radio program broke down on Friday as he told the conservative radio king he was prepared to “die” for President Donald Trump.

The caller began by saying he would “try to hold myself together and not get emotional” before choking up and spilling his guts about how upset he was about the Republican Georgia secretary of state admitting that President-elect Joe Biden had won his state.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.me...-given-more-to-this-country-than-anybody/amp/
https://www.rawstory.com/2020/11/wa...ls-rush-limbaugh-i-will-die-for-my-president/

Hello Cypress,

"I would die for Trump": Tearful Caller Tells Rush Limbaugh, He’s "Given More to This Country Than Anybody"

A caller to Rush Limbaugh’s radio program broke down on Friday as he told the conservative radio king he was prepared to “die” for President Donald Trump.

The caller began by saying he would “try to hold myself together and not get emotional” before choking up and spilling his guts about how upset he was about the Republican Georgia secretary of state admitting that President-elect Joe Biden had won his state.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.me...-given-more-to-this-country-than-anybody/amp/
https://www.rawstory.com/2020/11/wa...ls-rush-limbaugh-i-will-die-for-my-president/

A quarter million Americans already have.

Be my guest, bub. And I can only hope his coping mechanism is contagious among the cult.

Don't fear the reaper, Trumpfucks!

Aw, poor widdle Twumper. His death can easily be arranged -- all he has to do is spend a lot of time around other ppl and forego the mask. Imagine the glorious martyrdom of dying of the TrumpFlu!

Hello Cypress,

One of the best ways to get COVID is to work at the Trump White House, which is one of the nation's foremost superspreaders. Trump Junior is now reported to have COVID

The White House has become a COVID epicenter.

The whole place will have to be disinfected before President-Elect Biden sets foot in there.

Aw, poor widdle Twumper. His death can easily be arranged -- all he has to do is spend a lot of time around other ppl and forego the mask. Imagine the glorious martyrdom of dying of the TrumpFlu!

I can understand being prepared to take a bullet for one's spouse or child.

There is something seriously wrong in Snowflake Land that so many Deplorables are willing to die for their Orange God.

I just can not understand how people can be so fanatic, as to cry when they lose an election, it just makes not sense.

nothing any different than you obama culters.............you're all idiot sheep
Time traveling back to 2008 still does not draw an analogy to the worship of the Orange God.

I have not heard any liberals say they would die for Joe Biden, crawl over shattered glass for him, take a bullet for him. Those are the subservient fantasies of Deplorables both in the wingnutosphere and on this forum.

The subservience and obedience to their Orange God is unique to Deplorables.

Hello Cypress,

Time traveling back to 2008 still does not draw an analogy to the worship of the Orange God.

I have not heard any liberals say they would die for Joe Biden, crawl over shattered glass for him, take a bullet for him. Those are the subservient fantasies of Deplorables both in the wingnutosphere and on this forum.

The subservience and obedience to their Orange God is unique to Deplorables.

The difference between Trump supporters and everyone else is that Trump supporters do not believe the news. Instead they make up their own.

Ordinary people do trust the news.

Ordinary people do not turn on a long time infotainment source such as Fox News just because they correctly reported the election results the cult did not want to face.

Total cult.

They only believe what they are told to believe by the abominable cult leader.

They refuse to think for themselves.

Cult of the Fat Orange Baby

Donald Trump fan says ‘I’d die for that man’ during drive-by that ‘put lives at risk’

....as other adoring supporters cheer President Trump, a man says: ‘God bless our President. I will die for him. I will die for that man, happily. I will die for him. Anybody wanna mess with him, you mess with me first. He is a hero, that man.’

Fellow supporters can be heard shouting: ‘Oh my god I love you! There he is!’ during the footage.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/metro....r-that-man-at-hospital-drive-by-13372989/amp/

Donald Trump fan says ‘I’d die for that man’ during drive-by that ‘put lives at risk’

....as other adoring supporters cheer President Trump, a man says: ‘God bless our President. I will die for him. I will die for that man, happily. I will die for him. Anybody wanna mess with him, you mess with me first. He is a hero, that man.’

Fellow supporters can be heard shouting: ‘Oh my god I love you! There he is!’ during the footage.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/metro....r-that-man-at-hospital-drive-by-13372989/amp/

Hey, maybe we can arrange that for them! Let them work as housekeeping/laundry staff in facilities rampant with COVID, without those freedom-stealing masks, of course. Or find a nice little war somewhere, dress them up as mini-Trumps and drop them off.

From the link:

"The Arizona Republican Party has asked its followers if they are willing to die for the cause of overturning the presidential election results, eliciting alarm and criticism in response.

"The party's official Twitter account on Monday night shared a post from Ali Alexander, an activist with an organization called "Stop the Steal" that has protested election results.

"I am willing to give my life for this fight," Alexander wrote. When sharing the post, the GOP asked followers: "He is. Are you?""

My favorite response:

"State Sen. Martín Quezada, D-Maryvale, was more blunt: "You're asking people to die for this conspiracy theory? What in the living hell is wrong with you people?""

From the link:

"The Arizona Republican Party has asked its followers if they are willing to die for the cause of overturning the presidential election results, eliciting alarm and criticism in response.

"The party's official Twitter account on Monday night shared a post from Ali Alexander, an activist with an organization called "Stop the Steal" that has protested election results.

"I am willing to give my life for this fight," Alexander wrote. When sharing the post, the GOP asked followers: "He is. Are you?""

My favorite response:

"State Sen. Martín Quezada, D-Maryvale, was more blunt: "You're asking people to die for this conspiracy theory? What in the living hell is wrong with you people?""
That is a great reply.

Back