Latest Name Change

Minister of Truth

Practically Perfect
Is it just me or is Niners S Donte Hitner (previously Whitner) setting himself up for opposing crowds to chant "Hitler" when he takes the field? He's playing at Candlestick this Sunday evening, so it won't matter his first time out of the tunnel.

Is it just me or is Niners S Donte Hitner (previously Whitner) setting himself up for opposing crowds to chant "Hitler" when he takes the field? He's playing at Candlestick this Sunday evening, so it won't matter his first time out of the tunnel.

You wish you had a badass like Donte on your team, guess you will have to settle for the quitter Sherman.

BTW, nice game in Indy Sunday.

govt shutdown meant his name hasn't been changed yet.

But otherwise I think your idea is just you, not the truth or anywhere near it.

Should have changed it to Hister, so he could claim that Nostradamus was talking about him.

You want to compare our 6 point loss at Lucas Oil to your 20 point pounding at Candlestick?

LOL

Also, Seattle is probably the only other team that would say Hitler isn't dirty, because we didn't notice him playing up here. In fact, we didn't notice anyone playing against us except for Phil Dawson.

We should do a poll.. "How much will Threedee cry when Peyton Manning brings home another Superbowl victory?"

Yeah, I haven't been ignoring him, Damo :D

I'm thinking there's a good chance that he either gets injured or someone like Smith (not that the checkdown king is all that special) upsets him in the playoffs. If he does make it to New Jersey, I think the conditions will be favorable to Seattle. Remember the 2011 Packers.

My team aside, I'm torn between my respect for Peyton and contempt for John "Don't Draft Me" Elway. I didn't have to worry much with Tebow about cheering on the Broncos, because they weren't going that deep.

I'm thinking there's a good chance that he either gets injured or someone like Smith (not that the checkdown king is all that special) upsets him in the playoffs. If he does make it to New Jersey, I think the conditions will be favorable to Seattle. Remember the 2011 Packers.

I gotta say, at this point Seattle is looking wickedly awesome. And I say that as a 49ers fan that wants them to LOSE LOSE LOSE!

But how about them Chiefs? With Alex Smith, they are 5 and 0. WOW!!! GOOOOO Kansas City!

You won't make it to Jersey....fact.

I gotta say, at this point Seattle is looking wickedly awesome. And I say that as a 49ers fan that wants them to LOSE LOSE LOSE!

But how about them Chiefs? With Alex Smith, they are 5 and 0. WOW!!! GOOOOO Kansas City!

Wickedly awesome? Did you watch the thrashings they've been taking the last two weeks? Granted Houston CHOKED that game, Seattle got damn near 500 yards put on them in successive weeks, their D is atrocious and away from that shithole they call a stadium they are nothing, just another run of the mill team.

Maybe Mr. DUI Marshawn Lynch should join Aldon at rehab.

Please don't ever use Seattle and awesome in the same sentence, it is an affront to the word awesome.

Shithole? How many power outages has Candlestick suffered the past several years? How many dumbass fans have fallen down and died this year at Candlestick? Yeah, that's one rockin' stadium, dawg!

Also, which is worse: 27-7 loss @ home or 34-28 road loss?

Chiefs are looking great. Unfortunately, Bowe is a WR on my fantasy team who I traded away talent to acquire. Chiefs are fucking pissing me off!

Chiefs are looking great. Unfortunately, Bowe is a WR on my fantasy team who I traded away talent to acquire. Chiefs are fucking pissing me off!

After last year, it's great to see the Chiefs doing well. Besides, it's a good way to piss off my husband (49ers fan). He of course points out that given their last year record, they will be facing weaker teams than the 49ers face... but it's still fun to say "5 and 0, baby, 5 and 0!"

After last year, it's great to see the Chiefs doing well. Besides, it's a good way to piss off my husband (49ers fan). He of course points out that given their last year record, they will be facing weaker teams than the 49ers face... but it's still fun to say "5 and 0, baby, 5 and 0!"

I enjoy each win, don't expect much more, excited, we have won more than last year! Lol

I will say one nice thing about Candlestick. The two most awesome celebration effects in football are easily their foghorn sound along with the Patriots' Minutemen firing off their muskets.

Back