Latest Name Change

Your source says he PWNED Boldin. I guess you guys really do suck.

Boldin had a bad game, Davis was hurt along with Manningham and Crabtree, Jacksonville can double and triple team 1 receiver too. You will get crushed at the Stick when both teams are at full strenth, we are better at every position on the field, you know it and I know it.

That loss will put you two games behind us by then...ouch.

The numbers?

Davis was not hurt coming into that game. Not sure when he came down with the injury. Boldin has yet to come anywhere near his Week 1 performance, so I would call that the anomaly.

The numbers?

Davis was not hurt coming into that game. Not sure when he came down with the injury. Boldin has yet to come anywhere near his Week 1 performance, so I would call that the anomaly.

No, the anomaly is, knowing that Seattle has always been a loser franchise, you guys being 4-1................it won't last though, you finish 10-6, 11-5 at best, earning a wildcard.

There's no one left on our schedule who can beat us.

ROTFLMFAOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

The Seachickens are falling apart, barely escape at home against a shitty Titans team with Ryan Fitzpatrick at the helm. Seattle is prone to turnovers, it will catch them when they play vastly superior teams like San Francisco and New Orleans. More than likely it will catch up to them Thurs. night on the road against AZ.

We have no O Line right now. The fact that we're still winning means we don't have much to worry about.

You have a great o line, quit making excuses. You just have players who are selfish and end up coughing the ball up.

You have everything to worry about, you won't win that division, you are the Seattle Seahawks and your history says you will choke.

We have the best second and third string O linemen in the NFL. That's still problematic against most D lines, obviously.

Speaking of dropping the ball, the way the Cardinals fell apart late under pressure was eye-opening. Looking forward to TNF.

Yet still haven't a Superbowl win. And before that you lost to the Broncos year after year after year... after year...

after year...

et infinitatem

Correct Damo, like I've said before perennial losers like the Seachickens celebrate regular season wins, proven champs like the Niners and your Broncs celebrate world championships, we don't celebrate regular season wins because that is WHAT YOU ARE SUPPOSED TO DO.

If Seattle does not win the S.B. the town will still be giddy and throw a parade, if S.F. or Denver does not win it the season will be considered a waste, see the difference?

One can hardly blame Threedee though, he's conditioned to mediocrity.

We have the best second and third string O linemen in the NFL. That's still problematic against most D lines, obviously.

Speaking of dropping the ball, the way the Cardinals fell apart late under pressure was eye-opening. Looking forward to TNF.

The falling apart was ineveitable what with playing one of the if not the most rounded teams in the NFL.

UH OHHHHHHHHHHH, the Seachickens are on the road Thurs.............that's just tough luck for the lol.....neon green team. Welcome to 5-2.

Really? Lie often?

We joined the NFC in 2002. We won four straight division titles from 2004-2007, and a fifth in 2010. We have dominated this division, although the fact that it has been very weak can be pointed out.

Last edited:
Back