Latest Name Change

Who's going to stop us getting home field advantage in the play-offs? Our division? The Titans, Falcons, Giants, and Buccaneers? Brees in Seattle? Yeah, it's all downhill from here...

You will stop yourselves, its your history.

A loss to Brees in Seattle, a whipping by us at the Stick, a loss to AZ and ATL(yes, Atlanta because you are shit on the road) and VOILA! hello wildcard.

We are going 13-3 probably, only scary game left is New Orleans in New Orleans for us........................you will finish 12-4 or 11-5.....................you just aren't ready.

Shithole? How many power outages has Candlestick suffered the past several years? How many dumbass fans have fallen down and died this year at Candlestick? Yeah, that's one rockin' stadium, dawg!

Also, which is worse: 27-7 loss @ home or 34-28 road loss?

Correct, shithole.

Candlestick has history but thats besides the point, new stadium next year and did you hear? We will be the first team to host and play in a Super Bowl in 2016, cool huh? You guys ever host a Super Bowl up there in that shithole?

A loss is a loss or didn't you hear? Again, its not how you start its how you finish and with Richard Sherman quitting on the team its all downhill for the Seachickens.....................again.

Manningham coming back this month, Aldon Smith and Crabtree coming back in Nov.................................uh oh!

I smell a run of the table coming.

Correct, shithole.

Candlestick has history but thats besides the point, new stadium next year and did you hear? We will be the first team to host and play in a Super Bowl in 2016, cool huh? You guys ever host a Super Bowl up there in that shithole?

A loss is a loss or didn't you hear? Again, its not how you start its how you finish and with Richard Sherman quitting on the team its all downhill for the Seachickens.....................again.

A new stadium won't prevent your idiot fanbase from walking off high inclines. The only quitter I see is Aldon Smith.

What would you say about a team that neither started nor finished? I'd call them a fucking pathetic team, myself...

You will stop yourselves, its your history.

A loss to Brees in Seattle, a whipping by us at the Stick, a loss to AZ and ATL(yes, Atlanta because you are shit on the road) and VOILA! hello wildcard.

We are going 13-3 probably, only scary game left is New Orleans in New Orleans for us........................you will finish 12-4 or 11-5.....................you just aren't ready.

1) We don't lose at home
2) Playing a team we pillaged 29-3 and losing is rather unlikely
3) Is anyone losing to Arizona this year? Even the much diminished Rams pulled it off.

We'll go 15-1 to your shitty 13-3 aspirations.

A new stadium won't prevent your idiot fanbase from walking off high inclines. The only quitter I see is Aldon Smith.

What would you say about a team that neither started nor finished? I'd call them a fucking pathetic team, myself...

This makes no sense......i'm eating you up I see.

Go back and watch the video of your whipping by Indy, the long touchdown by the Indy receiver(name?)........................Richard Sherman quit on the play. Maybe he lost a step because he is off the steroids?

1) We don't lose at home
2) Playing a team we pillaged 29-3 and losing is rather unlikely
3) Is anyone losing to Arizona this year? Even the much diminished Rams pulled it off.

We'll go 15-1 to your shitty 13-3 aspirations.

ROTFLMFAOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

Let the big boys(Niners, Denver) worry about good regular season records, just try and get a wildcard.

This makes no sense......i'm eating you up I see.

Go back and watch the video of your whipping by Indy, the long touchdown by the Indy receiver(name?)........................Richard Sherman quit on the play. Maybe he lost a step because he is off the steroids?

Yes, dumbass fans walking off a ledge and plunging to their deaths makes no sense. We agree on that.

Which is worse - one CB getting beat on a play or an entire 49ers squad quitting on the Colts for 60 minutes?

Yes, dumbass fans walking off a ledge and plunging to their deaths makes no sense. We agree on that.

Which is worse - one CB getting beat on a play or an entire 49ers squad quitting on the Colts for 60 minutes?

First off, its getting quite tiresome and quite frankly i'm beginning to be of the mind that its beneath me to converse with a fan of a team until they have won a S.B., IOW I, nor anybody else really has any respect for the Seachickens because they have bever proven theirselves......................ever..................but then again i'm always a sucker for fans of perrenial losing organizations.

So now you are lowering yourself to making fun of people who accidentally died? I guess, well with the high suicide rate in the dreary Pacific N.W. that you are desEnsitized to death...........................and losing football organizations.

And again you say "getting beat"...............I believe Earl Thomas would argue that point with you................................LMFAOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

Hey, how many Lombardis are there in the Seachicken corporate offices? lol I notice you always avoid that question.

Is it the shitty football team in Seattle, meth or heroin that is to blame for Seattle being #2 in suicide rate losing only to Dallas? Dunno.

Maybe its all the dreary weather.

Back