Leaders that had their political opponents arrested

I love the crying and lying. 12 jurors saw and heard things we didnt. They didnt want to be there. But they did their duty. But I guess the dems were all over this. I guess lock her up lock her up was fine. The irony.

Our Trumpys are all together wallowing in the Trump cesspool. The prick lost a fair trial and is a felon. He is a reprehensible person, unevolved from his bullying teenage years. He never matured. I suppose you Trumpys also have not.

He didn't break any laws, and no one on that politically weaponized judicial joke of a panel could come up with a clear crime to convict Trump on.
No one can point out to what crime Trump actually is being charged on. You are a jewish joke who happens to belong to the anti Semite party. Take a good look at my avatar so as to help you keep up with the truth.
Playing the victim card, again.

I wonder what it will feel like to lose to a felon. You just might find out
Felons have won elections around the world before, but America does not do elections anymore, the Regime conducts sham elections, as we saw in 2020 with likely 15-20 million illegal "votes". Even if we did have an election Americans are the most brainwashed people that have ever been, trained in fear to obey the overlords.

That comment about sums up the average intelligence level in Trumpworld.

I did come up short with that obvious comment that dems are really Marxists, for they're also communists, fascists, progressives, anti American in every way imaginable, globalists, anti Semites, anti Christian and anti life.

I did come up short with that obvious comment that dems are really Marxists, for they're also communists, fascists, progressives, anti American in every way imaginable, globalists, anti Semites, anti Christian and anti life.
You are a dope.

Felons have won elections around the world before, but America does not do elections anymore, the Regime conducts sham elections, as we saw in 2020 with likely 15-20 million illegal "votes". Even if we did have an election Americans are the most brainwashed people that have ever been, trained in fear to obey the overlords.
You are among the craziest. I cannot believe you are as insane a conspiracy nut as you play on this board. I think you are playing games.
You should volunteer for working in an election. You are so wrong.

You are among the craziest. I cannot believe you are as insane a conspiracy nut as you play on this board. I think you are playing games.
You should volunteer for working in an election. You are so wrong.
Ive actually worked many now. My grandmother used to. We have so many protocols to insure people are in the right place and have ID. All the Supervisor of elections (many republicans) assured us it was the most secure election in history. But Trump said no so the cult said Amen.

Take the time to look up those designations. You do not understand them and use them ridiculously.

Back