Leaders that had their political opponents arrested

View attachment 26616

I'll keep calling this democrat party Marxists, up and until they all apologize for being anti American Marxists.
You do realize that if this truly was apolitical thing tRump would be in Rikers, isolated from from all media social and commercial, right?

That's if he wasn't already in GitMo or hadn't been "shot while trying to escape".

The claims that this is political simply don't hold up.

Felons have won elections around the world before, but America does not do elections anymore, the Regime conducts sham elections, as we saw in 2020 with likely 15-20 million illegal "votes". Even if we did have an election Americans are the most brainwashed people that have ever been, trained in fear to obey the overlords.
Illegals cannot vote. When someone makes that claim, I know they are under Trump's con. Trump proved the election was fair and he was lying about it. I guess that was not discussed in your cell.

You say after you watched the Regime rig the last election and then do a Soviet style show trial to "convict" Trump.

In a Universe where stupid hurts.
Damn that was stupid. Did you note that cameras were not allowed in the courtroom? That is some show trial. He stood outside the court every day telling his lies to a battery of cameras.
Trump got a fair trial , better than you would get because he had a staff of lawyers working for him. Trump will never be deprived of any breaks that money can buy in America.

Illegals cannot vote. When someone makes that claim, I know they are under Trump's con. Trump proved the election was fair and he was lying about it. I guess that was not discussed in your cell.
Can illegals get drivers licenses? In how many states is voter registration automatic when you get a drivers license (Clinton "motor-voter" laws and onward)? How many of those states are heavily Democrat blue ones?

Then, in how many of those Democrat, blue states are mail-in ballots sent to all registered voters?

1 + 1 = illegals are voting.

View attachment 26616

I'll keep calling this democrat party Marxists, up and until they all apologize for being anti American Marxists.
Nice lie. Have you forgotten how Trump has declared he'll weaponize the DOJ for revenge and arrest his political enemies?

Do you know about Trump's vows to be a dictator, to reek vengeance on his opponents in violation of the Constitution or are you just an innocent victim of his lies, 'Hater?

You once claimed to be a vet who took the oath to support and defend the Constitution. Do you abide by that oath to both God and the Constitution, or do you believe such oaths are only temporary in nature?

Damn that was stupid. Did you note that cameras were not allowed in the courtroom? That is some show trial. He stood outside the court every day telling his lies to a battery of cameras.
Trump got a fair trial , better than you would get because he had a staff of lawyers working for him. Trump will never be deprived of any breaks that money can buy in America.
You just summed up 90% of #10's posts. Agreed on your summation.

Can illegals get drivers licenses? In how many states is voter registration automatic when you get a drivers license (Clinton "motor-voter" laws and onward)? How many of those states are heavily Democrat blue ones?

Then, in how many of those Democrat, blue states are mail-in ballots sent to all registered voters?

In some states. Why are you forgetting that some states allow illegals to vote in state elections but that it remains illegal for them to vote in federal elections? Or are you not aware of that fact, Terry?

While I have no doubt there are some illegals stupid enough to risk deportation, after a prison stay, for voting in a federal election, I suspect most would rather lay low.

In some states. Why are you forgetting that some states allow illegals to vote in state elections but that it remains illegal for them to vote in federal elections? Or are you not aware of that fact, Terry?
Trivial objections fallacy. Even you are admitting illegals are voting.

Nice lie. Have you forgotten how Trump has declared he'll weaponize the DOJ for revenge and arrest his political enemies?

I don't recall Trump ever saying that. Got any proof? What I remember Trump saying quite a few times was that his revenge over everything the commie radical lefties did to him was in answer to what would be his revenge, he said quite clearly......"SUCCESS". That doesn't sound like weaponizing the government like Biden has done for 3 1/2 years.
[QUOTE}Do you know about Trump's vows to be a dictator, to reek vengeance on his opponents in violation of the Constitution or are you just an innocent victim of his lies, 'Hater?
[/QUOTE]

You TDS lefties are so stupid and so ready to take everything said by Trump out of context to suit your anti American ideals. Again, he didn't vow to be a dictator, or to reek vengeance on his opponents the way biden has done these past 3 1/2 years.
You once claimed to be a vet who took the oath to support and defend the Constitution. Do you abide by that oath to both God and the Constitution, or do you believe such oaths are only temporary in nature?

Well, of course I take my pledge to defend the Constitution. Lets see now, Biden and his weaponized cohorts in the Trump trial walked all over our Constitution by failing to abide by it's 1st, 5th, and 14th Amendments.

It is predicated on whether you are a citizen or not. Dp you understand that illegals are not voting.
But more than that, why would they vote.

I don't recall Trump ever saying that. Got any proof?
It was in the link posted and you quoted.
You TDS lefties are so stupid and so ready to take everything said by Trump out of context to suit your anti American ideals. Again, he didn't vow to be a dictator, or to reek vengeance on his opponents the way biden has done these past 3 1/2 years.
I'm not a Trump Dick Sucker nor a lefty. Just because I'm left of Alt-Right and not a Hater, you think I'm a liberal. That's sick, Hater. Truly evil.
Well, of course I take my pledge to defend the Constitution. Lets see now, Biden and his weaponized cohorts in the Trump trial walked all over our Constitution by failing to abide by it's 1st, 5th, and 14th Amendments.
So your solution is to tear down the Constitution, the Federal government and then rebuild it to your liking? How many libruls will you have to kill to make this happen, Hater?

It is predicated on whether you are a citizen or not. Dp you understand that illegals are not voting.
But more than that, why would they vote.
They don't have to directly. There are now lots of Leftist operated 501c(3) corporations that do the dirty work instead. These claim they're non-profit and non-partisan but aren't. What they do is register people to vote and get access to voter rolls. They then use those to ballot harvest. If an illegal got a ballot and wasn't going to vote, the 501c(3) people show up and ask them for their ballot. From there, it gets mailed in filled out as the ballot harvesters want.

I actually got a mistaken text message from a group called Mi Familia Vota in the 2020 election asking if they could come by and help me with my ballot. It was intended for someone else, but they got the number wrong. Yes, I turned it into the state for investigation of voter fraud but nothing came of that.

So, yes, illegals are voting. In what proportion? No idea. But they are voting either directly or indirectly, and it is hard to impossible to detect because they are legally, if improperly, registered due to those motor-voter laws and in blue states there is little if any attempt to check voter rolls against immigration records.

They don't have to directly. There are now lots of Leftist operated 501c(3) corporations that do the dirty work instead. These claim they're non-profit and non-partisan but aren't. What they do is register people to vote and get access to voter rolls. They then use those to ballot harvest. If an illegal got a ballot and wasn't going to vote, the 501c(3) people show up and ask them for their ballot. From there, it gets mailed in filled out as the ballot harvesters want.

I actually got a mistaken text message from a group called Mi Familia Vota in the 2020 election asking if they could come by and help me with my ballot. It was intended for someone else, but they got the number wrong. Yes, I turned it into the state for investigation of voter fraud but nothing came of that.

So, yes, illegals are voting. In what proportion? No idea. But they are voting either directly or indirectly, and it is hard to impossible to detect because they are legally, if improperly, registered due to those motor-voter laws and in blue states there is little if any attempt to check voter rolls against immigration records.
Why hasn't DeSantis done something about this, Terry? He's been governor of Florida since 2019. Is he part of the conspiracy, Terry?

Trumpy cannot figure anything out, Their blind obedience to a liar makes them appear to be liars. Trump knows better. The posters here do not.
The fact is that illegals do not vote. They are here to make a living. Why would; they risk that to vote on an election they know almost nothing about? Mexico had an election yesterday. Who would you Trumpys have voted for? What, you know nothing about the candidates and their policies? But illegals walking from Central America are steeped in American politics and are willing to risk their futures to vote here.
You guys spend no time thinking things through.

Got me. Why hasn't Newsome done something about it in California where it is rampant?
Nice defense of "Boots" DeSantis's failures. Thanks for employing MAGAt rule #5. It's become SOP to defend the actions of Republicans:

When losing an argument, use whataboutism

Nice defense of "Boots" DeSantis's failures. Thanks for employing MAGAt rule #5. It's become SOP to defend the actions of Republicans:

When losing an argument, use whataboutism
That wasn't "whataboutism." I clearly answered "Got me," or don't you grasp the meaning of that. I then tossed in a counter position to yours. I have no idea why DeSantis did or didn't do something about it. Do you have any idea why Newsome hasn't?

Back