Leaked Hezbollah intelligence documents have been discovered regarding the damage from the pager explosions.

Pumping rockets/missiles into civilian population centers (apartment buildings, schools, shopping centers, etc.) is never legal. Israel signed up for that in the Geneva conventions. Your demand for "proof" from me instead of demanding explanations from Israel is the smoking gun that you operate on the Team Israel special pleading fallacy. It shows that you gleefully celebrate the horrific terrorism and war crimes perpetrated against Arabs while decrying and demonizing the exact same that is perpetrated against Israel.

Once more, it's a special pleading fallacy that has you celebrating genocide. That makes you a shitty person. No proof is needed for that.

Nonsense. If you are taking fire from a building, it's a military target. If you have pinpointed enemy communications emitting from a building that are of a military nature, it's a target. You can flatten the building.
Groups like Hamas and Hezbollah have zero problem using otherwise civilian buildings at part of their military operations because they know--KNOW--the Left in the West will side with them regardless of how they use civilians for shields, and buildings that shouldn't be militarized as locations for operations because of that.
Israel was required to provide their evidence in advance, not fabricate evidence afterwards. It doesn't matter anyway because none of the civilian targets were military targets to begin with. Israel was systematically destroying Gaza to effect the 2nd Nakba.

No they're not. They aren't police and don't need a warrant or some court to issue them a judgement that they can attack something. Militaries can act on information they have, even incomplete information, and do what they have to to win the war they are fighting.
We've already been over this. All you want is for the Israelis to eradicate the Arabs off the face of the planet and be declared the undisputed winner. Israel is slaughtering innocent civilians by the thousands, including women and children, with impunity, civilian noncombatants who never attacked Israel, and shits like you cheer it on while simultaneously denying that it is happening.

I want a winner. That Israel is far, far, more competent at fighting wars than the Arabs isn't my fault or doing. That's the Arab's (Palestinian's) problem. Maybe the Palestinians should learn how to competently fight a war before starting one with Israel, and yes, they started this war.
Even if this were the case, the IDF was required to clear the building, just as a SWAT team would do, as they are fully trained to do. However, there were never any military facilities in those civilian population centers, and the IDF knew this. They were simply slaughtering Arabs and effecting the 2nd Nakba.

Bullshit! The IDF are not police. They have zero duty to protect civilians other than to not deliberately target them. If civilians are mixed in a building with Hamas combatants, too bad for the civilians. Hamas should have done something before hand as those are THEIR civilians. Israel isn't responsible for them. That's how fucking wars are fought.
Prove that Israel had prior threshhold-meeting evidence of military facilities that they were targeting within those civilian population centers. The phrase "everybody knows that Hamas hides behind human shields" is not sufficient and doesn't work. Show your proof. Otherwise, Israel is in egregious violation of many hundreds of counts against the 4th Geneva Convention and the Convention against genocide.

Again you conflate policing with war. The IDF aren't police and don't need proof beyond reasonable doubt or a warrant.
Incorrect. Every Israeli involved in such an act could legitimately be hanged.

Not if they win. Winners in a war don't punish their military leaders for winning that war. That's why I keep saying, The only true war crime is LOSING.
You need to read the Geneva Conventions to which Israel is a full signatory. The moment the IDF invaded Gaza, they incurred the full legal and moral responsibility to protect the civilians of Gaza equally to the level of protection they are presumably providing to other Israeli citizens, to include ensuring hospital and medical care, access to food and water, security in their homes, etc.

Yes, the IDF incurred full responsibility to protect all the people of Gaza because they were the controlling, invading force. Read the Conventions. Countless IDF soldiers could justifiably be hanged were tribunals held today.

No, I don't. The Geneva convention is a gentleman's agreement and nothing more. Do you think Ukraine or Russia are following it in their war? I doubt that. It's just there the two sides are better matched so they're doing it to each other rather than just one side curb stomping the other because it's incompetent like with Israel and Hamas. Hamas shouldn't have started a war they had ZERO hope of winning.
Can you use some organization other than Hamas? Hamas is just a political party with no weapons and no money. They can't attack anyone. You sound totally absurd when you attribute to Hamas all the properties of, say, Al Qassam or of Hezbollah. You sound like a raving lunatic who doesn't care about details, but who just wants to see Arab Semites become extinct.
This is bullshit too Hamas has a military arm, the Al-Qassam Brigades. The currently identified structure of Hamas's military arm is 5 brigades of 6 battalions each. Each brigade, including irregulars (think of these as armed militia, security forces, etc., that aren't full-time military) of about 30 to 40,000 men. The regulars, that is full-time or reservist (part-time) members is about 10,000.

That's exactly what the IDF did throughout Gaza. They pumped rockets into civilian population centers with the objective of killing tens of thousands of Arab Semite non-combatants, to include as many Arab Semite children as possible.

All of it is completely illegal activity everywhere.
You mean Hezbollah, you criminal maggot. You are ' Hamas' brainwashed.
Hezbollah is integrated into Lebanese society. It has parliamentary seats, education programs, medical programs, benevolent societies as well as a military wing. The pagers were not ' terrorists' pagers ate all, being used by teachers, doctors, kids- the list goes on.
Another war crime by Jews supported by morons such as serenpitydip.

Nonsense. If you are taking fire from a building, it's a military target.
I'm glad that you acknowledge that if the IDF isn't taking fire from a building, they are immorally reprehensible for simply killing all the people in it just because the inhabitants are Arab Semites.

If you have pinpointed enemy communications emitting from a building that are of a military nature,
I'm glad that you acknowledge that the IDF doesn't get to fabricate lame excuses after-the-fact for killing entire civilian population centers just because the inhabitants are Arab Semites.

it's a target. You can flatten the building.
Incorrect.

Groups like Hamas and Hezbollah have zero problem using otherwise civilian buildings at part of their military operations
Hamas has major problems with doing so. Hamas has no military, no weapons and no money. You chop your arguments off at the knees by referring to every other militant terrorist organization in the region as "Hamas." The following are not Hamas, although you insist they are:

AP21148649447979-1698299606.jpg

000_L97JS-e1485894419207-1024x640.jpg

20170720_2_24860587_24312843.jpg

You have no idea what you are talking about on any part of this topic.

because they know--KNOW--the Left in the West will side with them
Nope. They do NOT have any such understanding of US (mis)understandings, Italian (mis)understandings, Colombian (mis)understandings, just as you haven't the vaguest clue of what is really going on and who is actually involved.

The militants pictured above are of the organization who attacked Israel on Oct 7th, and they answer to Iran. Hamas is a political party with no weapons and no money.

Hezbollah is not Hamas.

Al Qassam is not Hamas.

Islamic Jihad is not Hamas.

You stupidly believe that they are all Hamas, and you attribute their actions to "Hamas."

No they're not. They aren't police and don't need a warrant or some court to issue them a judgement that they can attack something.
And you are objectively mistaken. I won't argue with you. The Geneva Conventions are clear and you are deliberately dishonest in your pursuit of Arab eradication.

You're a shitty person and that's pretty much all there is to it.

Militaries can act on information they have,
Militaries have to answer for their actions. If they act on bogus information, or more likely, fabricate lame excuses afterwards to cover for their reckless violations of international law, they don't get to avoid the noose by claiming the right lame excuse.

I want a winner.
Yes, and you want a loser, and you want the winner to be Israel, and you want the loser to be the eradicated Arab Semites.

I wouldn't have a problem if Israel had simply invaded Gaza and kicked out the Arabs without all the genocide and war crimes. The moment the IDF began violating the Geneva Conventions by committing genocide and other war crimes, by killing innocent children just because they are Arab children, by killing innocent women just because they are Arab women, destroying property just because it was Arab property ... I began having major heartache.

It was then that I noticed that Team Israel joined in the racist elation of the slaughter, packaging their verbiage in a very sickening special pleading fallacy to defend Israeli war crimes just because those war crimes were being perpetrated by Israel.

Both Israel and Nazi Germany had a right to exist.

Both Israel and Nazi Germany had a right to defend themselves.

Both Israel and Nazi Germany demonized those they HATED and felt that killing/maiming them at will was the right thing to do.

Did you honestly expect either Israel or Nazi Germany to just sit there and do nothing?

Your defense of genocide is as lame as it is shitty.

Both Israel and Nazi Germany were far, far more competent at fighting wars than those whom they HATED, which definitely taught those they HATED to not start wars they couldn't finish. Maybe those who Israel and Nazi Germany slaughtered should have learned how to competently fight a war before starting one with either Israel or Nazi Germany, and yes, they started that war.

That Israel is far, far, more competent at fighting wars than the Arabs isn't my fault or doing. That's the Arab's (Palestinian's) problem. Maybe the Palestinians should learn how to competently fight a war before starting one with Israel, and yes, they started this war.
You honestly believe that the Jews deserved the Holocaust. Your position is fucked-up.

Bullshit! The IDF are not police.
You lose on this point. Read the Conventions.

They have zero duty to protect civilians other than to not deliberately target them.
You lose on this point as well. The Conventions are clear and you haven't bothered to read them to learn anything about what you are pretending to discuss.

Not if they win.
Now you acknowledge that the IDF is wrong objectively, but will likely not be held to account. That's an entirely different argument, but you're too late to disguise your racist HATRED for Arab Semites.

Winners in a war don't punish their military leaders for winning that war.
Countries who are signatories of the Geneva Conventions punish other countries who are signatories of the Geneva Conventions for violating the Conventions to which they are signatories.

That's why I keep [chanting] The only true war crime is LOSING.
... and you are wrong every time.

No, I don't. The Geneva convention is a gentleman's agreement and nothing more.
Incorrect. I think we're done here.

You mean Hezbollah, you criminal maggot. You are ' Hamas' brainwashed.
Hezbollah is integrated into Lebanese society. It has parliamentary seats, education programs, medical programs, benevolent societies as well as a military wing. The pagers were not ' terrorists' pagers ate all, being used by teachers, doctors, kids- the list goes on.
Another war crime by Jews supported by morons such as serenpitydip.
I’m just a little curious. Why would teachers, doctors, kids, etc. be using outdated and basically obsolete pagers rather than cell phones?

Unless you have some reasonable source(s) that show the IDF deliberately targeting civilians rather than creating collateral damage in a strike on a military target--for example a high rise apartment building where some of the building is being used by Hamas while the rest is civilian occupied--you got nothing.

Blowing the fuck out of a building Hamas is using in part for military operations is a legitimate target. That they chose to not protect their own citizens is their problem, not Israel's.

If Hamas puts a headquarters on the grounds of a civilian hospital and Israel blows the fuck out of it and the process of doing so damages the hospital and causes some civilian casualties, that too is on Hamas for trying to use the hospital as a shield.
Indeed!

Back