left tries to kill Trump......

Ah now you know how those parents feel when the same is said about the gunned down kids. Good
quit killing them then........I don't seem to recall you speaking out against the Biden protectees who raped and murdered 12 year old children last month..........did you send their parents more atheists thoughts and prayers, cunt?.....or did you save your thoughts and prayers for the rapists?........

No, we are just repeating some of your conspiracy theories that you have been telling us are true for years. Apparently you are less likely to believe them from somebody else.
I've told you no conspiracy theories, worthless cunt.......I believe nothing from shit like you.....

quit killing them then........I don't seem to recall you speaking out against the Biden protectees who raped and murdered 12 year old children last month..........did you send their parents more atheists thoughts and prayers, cunt?.....or did ryou save your thoughts and prayers for the rapists?........
All the shooters were insane kids with access to big guns

Then you as a party LIED about the murder victims and their families

They tried to completely destroy the victims families and threatened them with their guns

You must be so proud of that

Back