Leftists indoctrination

They are maggots

Screen-Shot-2017-08-07-at-10.30.32-AM.png

Maoists, Austin Texas...

Can you point out the one with the illegal firearm in that photo?

It could only be a surprise to leftists that democrats control education.

https://www.pacificresearch.org/why-are-teachers-mostly-liberal/

But why do they need to control education? Their god, lenin has the answer

"Give me four years to teach the children and the seed I have sown will never be uprooted."

They have had decades. The left is the single biggest threat to America

Right wing trash site

Supply side horse shit that breaks the economy every time it’s tried

Teachers are often left leaning because they are people willing to work for low pay to help children

They also get to see the needs for our education system from the ground up

Why does the right to nothing but spew hate on public education?

Because they need people to believe lies or they get no votes

Why does the right to nothing but spew hate on public education?

It isn't just "the right." It is a majority of people over all. As to why, they see public education increasingly turning out a mediocre to terrible end result while costing more and more to do it. When compared to private and charter schools, public education does a shitter job, gets worse results, and costs more than double.

I'd say that's a pretty good reason to hate on public education.

It isn't just "the right." It is a majority of people over all. As to why, they see public education increasingly turning out a mediocre to terrible end result while costing more and more to do it. When compared to private and charter schools, public education does a shitter job, gets worse results, and costs more than double.

I'd say that's a pretty good reason to hate on public education.

Amazing you do not know that private schools can reject students from attending.

No, they don't. The Left could care less if the average child in public school is an illiterate so long as they are properly indoctrinated and 'think' politically correctly.

This is utter nonsense. Corporations need skilled workers. They want literate and intelligent people. This isn't the 18th Century where factories could be operated by trained monkeys.

That would be the Left. The Left is as anti-intellectual as it gets. They prefer pseudointellectuals seeped in the Left's politics, not free thinkers or the inventive. That type represents a grave danger to the Left's authoritarian, rigid, political dogma.

I hope you are not crazy enough to believe the shit you type.

leftists have controlled education for decades you idiot.

That is silly. 28 states are controlled by Republican legislatures which means the citizens of those states are voting Republican. Red states are indoctrinating schools to be right-wingers and blue states are indoctrinating schools to be left-wingers. Both receive a relatively poor education. There is not much difference between how a Democrat or Republican teaches--they are more constrained by their environment and political ideology often plays no role in the classroom. Students don't pay any attention to either side.

Back