Legion Rule 14, 1 week.... (April Fools)...

This is a travesty of justice. Leggiecrite is the cultural icon of JPP. What next, an announcement that LR and Phan organized a palace coup and banned Damo? :nono:

"This is a travesty of justice. Leggiecrite is the cultural icon of JPP. What next, an announcement that LR and Phan organized a palace coup and banned Damo?"

You see in post #1 who is cheering about this. Your Boyfriend is in trouble. It reminds me of the Bumper Sticker:

'Friends come and go ... Enemies accumulate'

From comedy group, Firesign Theater.

"The Firesign Theatre was an American surreal comedy troupe who first appeared on November 17, 1966, in a live performance on the Los Angeles radio program Radio Free Oz on station KPFK FM. They continued appearing on Radio Free Oz, which later moved to KRLA 1110 AM and then KMET FM, through February 1969. Wikipedia"

Why. Why do you force me to visualize you sitting in a Retirement Home in Sun City listening to Record Albums?
(also, if you are from SoCal, you never 'Prayed' in school. Maybe you 'heard' about people Praying in school ... like Baltimore or something)

"The Firesign Theatre was an American surreal comedy troupe who first appeared on November 17, 1966, in a live performance on the Los Angeles radio program Radio Free Oz on station KPFK FM. They continued appearing on Radio Free Oz, which later moved to KRLA 1110 AM and then KMET FM, through February 1969. Wikipedia"

Why. Why do you force me to visualize you sitting in a Retirement Home in Sun City listening to Record Albums?
(also, if you are from SoCal, you never 'Prayed' in school. Maybe you 'heard' about people Praying in school ... like Baltimore or something)

One part of your brain does not work.

Please ask Owl to open her purse and give your balls back.
You love her
But she loves him
And he loves somebody else
You just can't win
And so it goes
Till the day you die
This thing they call love
It's gonna make you cry
I've had the blues
The reds and the pinks
One thing for sure

Love stinks yeah yeah
(Love stinks)
Love stinks yeah yeah
(Love stinks)

The J. Geils Band

Sun City's a long way from CA

Back