Legion Rule 14, 1 week.... (April Fools)...

What did you and 'Second Place Team' do to get Legion, who NEVER breaks the Rules, banned for a week. (and yes, this is being Recorded)

DSdyy0l.jpg

He gets a week and you think it's some Owl conspiracy? If we had sway he'd have a full ban.

Jade. Why are you always the first to answer the Bat Signal? Do you get a Gold Star next to your name? (who else is going to show up, it's never just one)

Jade. Why are you always the first to answer the Bat Signal? Do you get a Gold Star next to your name? (who else is going to show up, it's never just one)

Because I'm online more than the others. A good portion of the time the forum is slow going.

WOW! Uncle Snitch and ShiksaPoodle right on cue! Where's Phantasmal and Mason? Waiting in the Bushes as reinforcement?

:creepy:

It's browse before bedtime here in Michigan. That's Owl and me. Come to think of it, it's Mason in Ohio too.

It's browse before bedtime here in Michigan. That's Owl and me. Come to think of it, it's Mason in Ohio too.

OK. You take shifts monitoring the Forum. That sounds methodical, efficient, and a bit obsessive. Now that you guys have taken out TOP's Tribute Thread, and now Legion, who is on your Target List? Any one we know?

Probably a 'Group Action'. It's never just one person. I'm guessing Owl thought long and hard on this one. (SAD)

It was a conspiracy, that's for sure. They're like nasty hornets. Piss one off and the whole damn tribe comes after you.

OK. You take shifts monitoring the Forum. That sounds methodical, efficient, and a bit obsessive. Now that you guys have taken out TOP's Tribute Thread, and now Legion, who is on your Target List? Any one we know?

You Jack.

th

Remember who's watching you...

WOW! Uncle Snitch and ShiksaPoodle right on cue! Where's Phantasmal and Mason? Waiting in the Bushes as reinforcement?

:creepy:

That's because I have a "game camera" and alerted the Bat Team when it activated.

Did you figure out the Hangman word, Jack?

It was a conspiracy, that's for sure. They're like nasty hornets. Piss one off and the whole damn tribe comes after you.

Uh ... I'm not sure that's the way it works. I think the Queen Hornet rolls out of bed one day, and depending on which side of the bed and what time of month it is, decides what the Drone Hornets will be doing that day. No disrespect RB, but I've been watching this for a long time now.

:truestory:

Poor dusky faced fake Jew. Jew? No.

Judging by your hideous interior, I bet you're so ugly you have to sneak up on a glass of water.

How do you know a person's religious beliefs through the Internet? Do you just "feel" it through your keyboard? Sense it in your dreams?

Sorry about you losing the Gimp for a week, but I, for one, certainly appreciate the noise reduction.

If you really think Owl Team could take Legion, etc out, why are you still here? Owl would have had you thrown to the lions long ago.

Uh ... I'm not sure that's the way it works. I think the Queen Hornet rolls out of bed one day, and depending on which side of the bed and what time of month it is, decides what the Drone Hornets will be doing that day. No disrespect RB, but I've been watching this for a long time now.

:truestory:

I say conspiracy. The gangs go back into the Amazon days. I was there for years before it shut down.

Back