Legion Rule 14, 1 week.... (April Fools)...

You Jack.

th

Remember who's watching you...

Maybe. But I think Owl got a bug in her ass over 'Life is Golden'. LiG and TOP have become TOO friendly. Owl hates that. I used to think Hawkeye had the Red Dot on his forehead, but now think that he's too easy. Somebody should warn LiG, you know, just as a heads-up. 'Controlled Opposition'. You know he's a 'marked man'. Owl doesn't like when you resist being castrated.

Maybe. But I think Owl got a bug in her ass over 'Life is Golden'. LiG and TOP have become TOO friendly. Owl hates that. I used to think Hawkeye had the Red Dot on his forehead, but now think that he's too easy. Somebody should warn LiG, you know, just as a heads-up. 'Controlled Opposition'. You know he's a 'marked man'. Owl doesn't like when you resist being castrated.

Tick-tock, Jack. :thup:

Why are you all excitable this week?

tick-tock-samuel-l-jackson.gif

If you really think Owl Team could take Legion, etc out, why are you still here? Owl would have had you thrown to the lions long ago.

Jade, Jade, Jade. Owl enjoys Jack spanking her. I give her a little circular rub on her buttocks before administering a crisp and commanding 'sting' ... that doesn't really hurt but is more stimulative. Something she claims is arousing and quickens her sexual desire. (I'm surprised she hasn't mentioned this to you?)

Jade, Jade, Jade. Owl enjoys Jack spanking her. I give her a little circular rub on her buttocks before administering a crisp and commanding 'sting' ... that doesn't really hurt but is more stimulative. Something she claims is arousing and quickens her sexual desire. (I'm surprised she hasn't mentioned this to you?)
tik-tok-motherfucker-samuel-jackson.gif

I don't know who Owl's stinger is out for, but LIG and CO could well be targets.

I don't know who Owl's stinger is out for, but LIG and CO could well be targets.

Oh yes. CO tried to be friends ... but refused castration. I think this led to a BAN. I wasn't there, but chatter on the back channels hinted at this. :dunno:

Disagreed. My understanding is that TOP doxxed TOW years ago resulting in an actual stalker harassing TOW at home. TOP never apologized or even admitted error. That's the whole basis for their dispute.

TBH, I think TOP is not, and maybe never has, been firing on all cylinders. Yes, what she did was wrong, but she's a fucking wackadoodle. She'll never admit error because...wait for it....she's a fucking wackadoodle. Look at her primary collection of friends (CO, goat, Lig) then look at TOW (Phan, Christie, Jade).

All jokes aside, and no need to answer, you and I both know which group is nicer, saner and more intelligent. The fact TOP severely wronged TOW is an open wound.

FWIW, I understand being wronged and expecting it to be balanced out, one way or another.

Oh yes. CO tried to be friends ... but refused castration. I think this led to a BAN. I wasn't there, but chatter on the back channels hinted at this. :dunno:

I wasn't there when CO was banned either. I miss all the juicy shit.

Disagreed. My understanding is that TOP doxxed TOW years ago resulting in an actual stalker harassing TOW at home. TOP never apologized or even admitted error. That's the whole basis for their dispute.

TBH, I think TOP is not, and maybe never has, been firing on all cylinders. Yes, what she did was wrong, but she's a fucking wackadoodle. She'll never admit error because...wait for it....she's a fucking wackadoodle. Look at her primary collection of friends (CO, goat, Lig) then look at TOW (Phan, Christie, Jade).

All jokes aside, and no need to answer, you and I both know which group is nicer, saner and more intelligent. The fact TOP severely wronged TOW is an open wound.

FWIW, I understand being wronged and expecting it to be balanced out, one way or another.

I don't know what caused it, and really don't care. It's none of my business and I've known of it much longer than you.

You and those you mention took sides long after this fight started.

Nicer? Saner? More intelligent? LOL! I read your "side's" posts. The "other side" get insulted for being nice on Jack's thread.

How do you know a person's religious beliefs through the Internet? Do you just "feel" it through your keyboard? Sense it in your dreams?

Sorry about you losing the Gimp for a week, but I, for one, certainly appreciate the noise reduction.

There's the good, the dark and the Jew side.

He felt a disturbance in the Force.

Hint:
HFTXJ3D.jpg

I don't know what caused it, and really don't care. It's none of my business and I've known of it much longer than you.

You and those you mention took sides long after this fight started.

Nicer? Saner? More intelligent? LOL! I read your "side's" posts. The "other side" get insulted for being nice on Jack's thread.

Meh. Hate all you want. I know your life hasn't been easy either but there's no reason to hate others because of it.

Poor dusky faced fake Jew. Jew? No.

Judging by your hideous interior, I bet you're so ugly you have to sneak up on a glass of water.

Is it necessary to inject your bigotry into *every* thread? Must suck to go through life filled with such seething hatred for ppl you'll (thankfully for them) never meet. You do you!

How do you know a person's religious beliefs through the Internet? Do you just "feel" it through your keyboard? Sense it in your dreams?

Sorry about you losing the Gimp for a week, but I, for one, certainly appreciate the noise reduction.

I suppose now the rejected thing will have to go back to kissing Phan's ass instead of Legion's. :laugh: :rofl2: :laugh:

Back