Legion Rule 14, 1 week.... (April Fools)...

(I feel left out) :(

well you would take a record album and put it on the turntable, then open it up and use the angled side to sprinkle pot on and the seeds would roll down the cover side. A friend from Nigeria always called them "beans" - throw them away.

So the saying became "dont smoke the beans man"

well you would take a record album and put it on the turntable, then open it up and use the angled side to sprinkle pot on and the seeds would roll down the cover side. A friend from Nigeria always called them "beans" - throw them away.

Uh, I think the saying was 'plant the seeds'.

Uh, I think the saying was 'plant the seeds'.
nah. these were pre-sensemilla - many were crushed or infertile. you could find some big fat ones and try.

Pot seeds (hemp) have a lot of oil in them,and if you put one in a joint or a bowl it might pop and fuck up the joint - but it would give off nasty smoke (the oil) and it would not get you high

Separate the chaff from the seeds = "dont smoke the beans man"

nah. these were pre-sensemilla - many were crushed or infertile. you could find some big fat ones and try.

Pot seeds (hemp) have a lot of oil in them,and if you put one in a joint or a bowl it might pop and fuck up the joint - but it would give off nasty smoke (the oil) and it would not get you high

Separate the chaff from the seeds = "dont smoke the beans man"

Obviously, you never saw The Big Lebowski. Smoking the seeds leads to holes in your shirt and pants. A dead give away to your Employer ... or the Police. :(

I still can't get my head around how all the woke liberals here support this racist, truly astonishing.
"That's different"

Because they are phony hypocrites on the highest order.
I've seen Guno use racist terms, but always in retaliation to racists. He's never attacked me.

IMO, while I disagree with it and have mentioned it to him, he gives back what he's given. Even if it's racist.

Why do you two not admonish those that attack "fake Jews" and those who hate anyone who isn't white enough for them?

Have you ever badmouthed volsrock, TDAK, Truth Detector or Grokmaster for being fucking racist assholes or are you just fucking racist hypocrites? I'm truly curious to read your reply. TIA

I've seen Guno use racist terms, but always in retaliation to racists. He's never attacked me.

IMO, while I disagree with it and have mentioned it to him, he gives back what he's given. Even if it's racist.

Why do you two not admonish those that attack "fake Jews" and those who hate anyone who isn't white enough for them?

Have you ever badmouthed volsrock, TDAK, Truth Detector or Grokmaster for being fucking racist assholes or are you just fucking racist hypocrites? I'm truly curious to read your reply. TIA

I've only seen the POS instigate.

I notice that only 64 members have posted in the last 24 hours....thats pretty bad.....does Legion drive interest and traffic?

Matt. It's sad that you have never left Dodge City. :(

"The Phoenix suburb of Sun City was named the best place to retire in the U.S. in a new report from GoBankingRates. The report compiles a list of the best U.S. suburbs for retirees to live their optimum lifestyle, and Sun City is number one on the list."

Sun City Arizona top retirement spot in U.S. according to new reporthttps://www.gentryrealestategroup.com › blog › sun-city-

Still a fur piece from CA. ;)

Obviously, you never saw The Big Lebowski. Smoking the seeds leads to holes in your shirt and pants. A dead give away to your Employer ... or the Police. :(

Yeah, coals from joints put holes in shirts.

I really haven't had that problem for a decade or 2.

That's weird, we always used a shoebox lid and a card.

Okay. What's your vote?

I vote Yes...at the end of the week. LOL

I was thinking that maybe we should do this right, start a thread and a poll someplace, and requesting that the Regime considers the communities opinion, which would be the act of taking a stand for democracy.

WHADDYA THINK?

Back