Legion Rule 14, 1 week.... (April Fools)...

There's been bumps in the road, but none I haven't defeated. You so often accuse other's lives being rocky, I'd bet you made your own life miserable since you spend every minute of every day on this forum. The rest of us have a life, and we live it.

I've definitely made myself miserable at times in the past but usually quickly self-corrected.

A bigger problem was me making other people's lives miserable. That took some work to fix. :D

I've definitely made myself miserable at times in the past but usually quickly self-corrected.

A bigger problem was me making other people's lives miserable. That took some work to fix. :D

It sure looks like you haven't corrected anything.

You've received no respect for your efforts, save a few losers like yourself. Nothing's been fixed yet, it's still a failure.

It sure looks like you haven't corrected anything.

You've received no respect for your efforts, save a few losers like yourself. Nothing's been fixed yet, it's still a failure.

You should have seen me before. This is the "nice" version 5.7. Version 4.0 wouldn't even be talking to you.
tiphat.gif

Why would I expect respect? Isn't "loser" a relative term? Example; if you've never soloed, you're a loser. If you're afraid to fly in a two seat airplane then you're a chickenshit. Not everyone believes the same way hence why the term is relative.

How do you define "loser", RB?

You should have seen me before. This is the "nice" version 5.7. Version 4.0 wouldn't even be talking to you.
tiphat.gif

Why would I expect respect? Isn't "loser" a relative term? Example; if you've never soloed, you're a loser. If you're afraid to fly in a two seat airplane then you're a chickenshit. Not everyone believes the same way hence why the term is relative.

How do you define "loser", RB?

What does flying in an airplane have to do with anything? Is that supposed to make you a man? A tough guy?

If you're looking for the definition of "looser," look no further than in a mirror.

The biggest problem is your weight. Your ignorance and arrogance comes in a close 2nd and 3rd.

What does flying in an airplane have to do with anything? Is that supposed to make you a man? A tough guy?

If you're looking for the definition of "looser," look no further than in a mirror.

Exactly. It's a relative term. You're a loser to me, I'm a loser to you. What's the difference? Just different definitions of loser. I was curious how you defined loser but you keep shying away. No worries.

The biggest problem is your weight. Your ignorance and arrogance comes in a close 2nd and 3rd.

Awesome. What are your problems, goat? Do any of them have to do with you growing up in a yurt as a goat herder in the Rockies?

yurt.gif

Obviously, you never saw The Big Lebowski. Smoking the seeds leads to holes in your shirt and pants. A dead give away to your Employer ... or the Police. :(

lol.. did he drop the roach?

I actually looked on Youtube -nothing about how to de-seed weed with an album cover
(and you need a pack of rolling papers to use the edge to lift the pot and drop it on the cover)

There was a symmetry of beautiful purpose.
Put the record on the turntable
use the empty album cover to pour the weed on (hold on an angle and the seeds roll downhill)
use the flip top of the papers to sift the pot. Poetry of motion

After all that hash looked a much better deal - and higher THC then the kilo bricks of seedy weed

I actually looked on Youtube -nothing about how to de-seed weed with an album cover
(and you need a pack of rolling papers to use the edge to lift the pot and drop it on the cover)

use the empty album cover to pour the weed on (hold on an angle and the seeds roll downhill)

After all that hash looked a much better deal - and higher THC then the kilo bricks of seedy weed

Sheez...All you need is a Frisbee...

Sifter. Dump the Bag of Weed in a Flour Sifter.

Back