Legion Rule 14, 1 week.... (April Fools)...

I sho' 'nuff ain't tryin' to tell anybody what to do. :dunno:

That is unless you wanna take a long walk off a short pier into shark-infested waters.

I could go fer that! :awesome:
You're lying again as quoted below.

Thanks for the murder threat. It just proves my assessment is correct.
Listen, motherfucker: You are absolutely unqualified to ever call anyone else a dumbass, ever. :nono: Not even katzgar. You are an absolute Moron Supreme.

Stupid thanks you for taking it to new heights.

any flat surface wil do,but record albums are smooth - so the seeds/beans roll better and separate from the weed easier
Plus the fold at the bottom ( if it's an album that opens up) acts to trap the seeds so they dont roll all over the furniture

It's like The Creator made seedy weed and record albums with a purpose in mind to work together
Lost art..lol

The Frisbee is easily concealed under your car seat. Plus, the rim keeps the seeds from rolling all over the place and you can angle the Frisbee and tap the bottom and most seeds just roll down to the rim.

I'd say the Creator had these both in mind too. You can play Frisbee after you clean your weed, that helps keep you in shape. It's a win/win situation all around :)

L2dpcGh5LmdpZg.gif

Sweet Mother of God!

Legion has RETURNED!!!

Legion was never gone.

:rofl2:

You have exposed the Traitors of Freedom, Liberty, and The American Way!

--->"anatta (Yesterday), AProudLefty (04-01-2022), Cypress (04-01-2022), Dutch Uncle (04-01-2022), Eagle_Eye (04-01-2022), evince (04-01-2022), Gin Saké (04-01-2022), guno (04-01-2022), Jarod (04-01-2022), McRocket (Today), Phantasmal (04-01-2022), signalmankenneth (04-01-2022), Taichiliberal (Yesterday), ThatOwlWoman (04-01-2022), Trumpet (04-01-2022)"

Back