Legion Rule 14, 1 week.... (April Fools)...

Yes you do. You want to buttfuck Legion. :laugh:

Dude......these threads are literally filled with quotes of me telling Legion to get bent. When he is right about something I tell him so and agree with him. When he is wrong about something I tell him so and disagree with him. When he tries to push the issue I basically tell him to get fucked. There are instances of me doing this all over this board on multiple threads so......

Dude......these threads are literally filled with quotes of me telling Legion to get bent. When he is right about something I tell him so and agree with him. When he is wrong about something I tell him so and disagree with him. When he tries to push the issue I basically tell him to get fucked. There are instances of me doing this all over this board on multiple threads so......

:laugh: All he does is copy and paste articles, sometimes taking credits for them. So no you haven't really been agreeing with him. You got trolled. :rofl2:

:laugh: All he does is copy and paste articles, sometimes taking credits for them. So no you haven't really been agreeing with him. You got trolled. :rofl2:

I dunno dude,...seems like you are talking gibberish this morning, last few days really. Like your on a bender or something. Gotta get ready for work,....no time for the nonsense.

I dunno dude,...seems like you are talking gibberish this morning, last few days really. Like your on a bender or something. Gotta get ready for work,....no time for the nonsense.

Well can't help you with comprehension. Good day.

Legion gave me over half the groans you see in the upper left of my posts.......he's still a better poster than anyone I can think of on the left outreaches of the board frontier......

Back