Legion Rule 14, 1 week.... (April Fools)...

When it first appeared that the moderators unanimously agreed to ban Legion for no particular reason, I was highly disappointed. Finding that it was a prank restored much of my faith in you and your team.

Apparently it wasn't.

Thus it led some posters to believe that Legion = Damocles.

14. The treatment of Incendiary Troll accounts. Definition: Posting solely for reaction, to harass, or stalk. Whether single or secondary, those accounts posting solely for reaction and/or harassment and not contributing to the discussion in any way post at the sole discretion of the JPP Admin Team and may be removed at any moment.

Thus it led some posters to believe that Legion = Damocles.

14. The treatment of Incendiary Troll accounts. Definition: Posting solely for reaction, to harass, or stalk. Whether single or secondary, those accounts posting solely for reaction and/or harassment and not contributing to the discussion in any way post at the sole discretion of the JPP Admin Team and may be removed at any moment.

I would need to see some evidence of that.

When it first appeared that the moderators unanimously agreed to ban Legion for no particular reason, I was highly disappointed. Finding that it was a prank restored much of my faith in you and your team.
When the gag continued on the entire day, I started to worry that Damo had completely lost his fricking mind.

Here's your sign, Cletus. :laugh:

gs8w2Ty.jpg

WRONG!
I've never thought that.
Now ... Legion being a 'Paid Poster', ... THAT has entered my mind.

(I think YOU may have mentioned Legion = Damocles) :nodyes:

Then it must have been someone else.

And I asked you if Uncle Dutch = Damocles = Legion.

Back