Legion Rule 14, 1 week.... (April Fools)...

"The flight time from Phoenix to Los Angeles is 1 hour, 20 minutes. The time spent in the air is 58 minutes. The flight distance from Phoenix to Los Angeles is 370 Miles."

How many hours is that driving? Derp! 6, maybe? Probably a bit more.

That's no quick jaunt.

Flights go straight, driving takes you up and down and around mountains and canyons and things like that.

If Legion does come back I predict that he will be gratified to see this thread, taking it as proof that he is a very important person.

I notice that only 64 members have posted in the last 24 hours....thats pretty bad.....does Legion drive interest and traffic?

Once a person is banned, so are all of their socks. That's how I figured out Matt Dillon and Wolverine were one and the same.

Once a person is banned, so are all of their socks. That's how I figured out Matt Dillon and Wolverine were one and the same.

I dont know that but that would explain a lot about Matt Dillon.....Wolverine took a huge and very vocal dislike to me at DP....might have had something to do with the Regime deciding to throw me out. They have rules that they claim are all important but really they do what they want to do, they are completely corrupt.

I was thinking that maybe we should do this right, start a thread and a poll someplace, and requesting that the Regime considers the communities opinion, which would be the act of taking a stand for democracy.

WHADDYA THINK?
Good idea!

When do you plan to start the thread/poll? When you do, please post the link here so I'll know to vote. :thup:

I dont know that but that would explain a lot about Matt Dillon.....Wolverine took a huge and very vocal dislike to me at DP....might have had something to do with the Regime deciding to throw me out. They have rules that they claim are all important but really they do what they want to do, they are completely corrupt.

I don't know him except here.

Also I have at points been critical of the Regime over the last months, I am trying to lay low to the best of my ability.

Meh. Hate all you want. I know your life hasn't been easy either but there's no reason to hate others because of it.

There's been bumps in the road, but none I haven't defeated. You so often accuse other's lives being rocky, I'd bet you made your own life miserable since you spend every minute of every day on this forum. The rest of us have a life, and we live it.

Disagreed. My understanding is that TOP doxxed TOW years ago resulting in an actual stalker harassing TOW at home. TOP never apologized or even admitted error. That's the whole basis for their dispute.

TBH, I think TOP is not, and maybe never has, been firing on all cylinders. Yes, what she did was wrong, but she's a fucking wackadoodle. She'll never admit error because...wait for it....she's a fucking wackadoodle. Look at her primary collection of friends (CO, goat, Lig) then look at TOW (Phan, Christie, Jade).

All jokes aside, and no need to answer, you and I both know which group is nicer, saner and more intelligent. The fact TOP severely wronged TOW is an open wound.

FWIW, I understand being wronged and expecting it to be balanced out, one way or another.

What we know is that you and Owl are insane.

Back