Legion Rule 14, 1 week.... (April Fools)...

trump is the second president to be divorced, but the first president to have a provable illegitimate child.

Republicans are having conniptions about Biden's son having an illegitimate child, but trump has an actual illegitimate child.

Republiqans would be well-advised to quit with the finger-pointing, given the Trump Crime Syndicate under investigation for tax evasion/fraud, the failed Trump U that had to repay millions, and the plundered Trump Foundation that was dissolved for committing fraud. Then there's the multiple lurid and public affairs with multiple women while married to Malaria, as well as multiple accusations of sexual assault, including at least one underage girl.

You are probably right. I do not remember a lot of things.
That's ok...no problem....just want to set the record straight...I taught MS and HS special ed and coached just about everything but soccer...and boxing, btw...;)

I briefly did an adult league, but do not anymore. It messes up the tendons in my foot, and honestly seeing what I lost is kind of depressing.

I shouldn't dwell on it. I have so much success, really more than any man has a right to. Whining about my loses is just shameful.

It's not whining, it's realism. lol

Republiqans would be well-advised to quit with the finger-pointing, given the Trump Crime Syndicate under investigation for tax evasion/fraud, the failed Trump U that had to repay millions, and the plundered Trump Foundation that was dissolved for committing fraud. Then there's the multiple lurid and public affairs with multiple women while married to Malaria, as well as multiple accusations of sexual assault, including at least one underage girl.

It is a matter of public record that trump had an illegitimate child. he later married the child's mother, which he claims he did to reduce his child support obligation. A mother cannot sign away her child's child support, unless it is part of a premarital agreement. So he ripped off the mother of his child.

melania went into things a little more prepared. she has threatened trump whenever he tried to rip her off.

It is a matter of public record that trump had an illegitimate child. he later married the child's mother, which he claims he did to reduce his child support obligation. A mother cannot sign away her child's child support, unless it is part of a premarital agreement. So he ripped off the mother of his child.

melania went into things a little more prepared. she has threatened trump whenever he tried to rip her off.

No doubt she had to sign a pre-nupt agreement though, don't you think? Wonder if she's back staying in NYC again.

It's not whining, it's realism. lol

OK, an old Jewish joke that non-Jews usual do not get: two gentles businessmen meet at a bar, one asks, "how is business?" and the other one answers "great!!!"

Ok here is a joke that even non-Jews get: How many white anglo-saxon protestants does it take to screw in a lightbulb? One.

No doubt she had to sign a pre-nupt agreement though, don't you think? Wonder if she's back staying in NYC again.

Yes, but melania could threaten to leave him on the campaign trail, which would hurt him. Or she threatened not to move to the white house.

OK, an old Jewish joke that non-Jews usual do not get: two gentles businessmen meet at a bar, one asks, "how is business?" and the other one answers "great!!!"

Ok here is a joke that even non-Jews get: How many white anglo-saxon protestants does it take to screw in a lightbulb? One.

I don't get it, said the shiksa. lol

Legion hoisted by his own petard: https://www.justplainpolitics.com/showthread.php?188979-Legion-12b&p=5094511#post5094511

p16630coll24211-1000.jpeg

Back