Legion Rule 14, 1 week.... (April Fools)...

She's insane, it's amazing the number of people that have initially supported her, only to realise she has a colony of bats in her belfry.

Who was supplying a young aid of trump with babies to fuck in DC?

Who

This is the kind of question you call me crazy for

Because it blows your fucking lie world to shit

Call me crazy if you like

But answer that question

You wear an adult diaper that allows you to make 100 posts a day.

How do you know I'm not just sitting on the shitter all day like Legion?

4iywut.jpg

1 Week Ban, Legion. We've simply gotten tired of the trolling, and needed a break for a week. We'll see how this goes.

He is a weird fellow when you think about it. He likes posting titles saying "open thread" that he bans 50 people from. That is not an open thread. He has titles saying, "no liberal can disagree with this", in threads he bans 50 people. That is more honest, because no liberal can disagree with what he has banned liberals or even moderates from posting on.

He is a weird fellow when you think about it. He likes posting titles saying "open thread" that he bans 50 people from. That is not an open thread. He has titles saying, "no liberal can disagree with this", in threads he bans 50 people. That is more honest, because no liberal can disagree with what he has banned liberals or even moderates from posting on.
Legion's "ban" was the best April Fool's joke ever, wasn't it?

Legion's "ban" was the best April Fool's joke ever, wasn't it?

This forum kind of wears on me. Rule 12b is almost completely ignored. Many of the posts are things like "Why are all the Democrats raping children?" or some such nonsense. If I try to bring up anything intellectual to debate, I usually get a response like "fuck you cunt", or maybe a maybe a threat to murder moderates after you gain complete control.

There is not much actual political debate going on in a website called "JustPlainPolitics."

Here is a for instance, the accusations that teachers are mostly just grooming children for rape, and that the entire education system has become just a child rape system. I could respond that I know this guy named Top, and he is a fine retired teacher. He would never rape children, or be part of any system that raped children. And that it is not even a political statement, but just a weird conspiracy theory.

Then of course they say Jews don't get their humor... Jewish people are known for their sense of humor. It is all silly.

This forum kind of wears on me. Rule 12b is almost completely ignored. Many of the posts are things like "Why are all the Democrats raping children?" or some such nonsense. If I try to bring up anything intellectual to debate, I usually get a response like "fuck you cunt", or maybe a maybe a threat to murder moderates after you gain complete control.

There is not much actual political debate going on in a website called "JustPlainPolitics."

Here is a for instance, the accusations that teachers are mostly just grooming children for rape, and that the entire education system has become just a child rape system. I could respond that I know this guy named Top, and he is a fine retired teacher. He would never rape children, or be part of any system that raped children. And that it is not even a political statement, but just a weird conspiracy theory.

Then of course they say Jews don't get their humor... Jewish people are known for their sense of humor. It is all silly.
There are other forums if you're unhappy or not comfortable...You've got to admit...you start some very odd threads...some not political...just "weird conspiracy theories"...
Most of my neighbors who are Jewish have a great sense of humor...there are stop signs and synagogues on every corner here...:)

There are other forums if you're unhappy or not comfortable...You've got to admit...you start some very odd threads...some not political...just "weird conspiracy theories"...

Virginia Giuffre did get picked up for sexual trafficking while working as a 14 year old "towel girl" in the men's locker room at Mar-A-Largo. That is just a proven fact. How she was sold to Prince Andrew is an open question. trump claims he never even met Prince Andrew, but in previous interviews he stated, Prince Andrew is "not pretentious. He’s a lot of fun to be with." And a lot of people saw trump hanging out with Prince Andrew, and boasting about the "gifts" he gave Prince Andrew. Even earlier in trump's presidency, he cited Prince Andrew as his only foreign diplomatic contact.

https://www.nbcnews.com/politics/do...esn-t-know-prince-andrew-once-called-n1096081

Virginia Giuffre did get picked up for sexual trafficking while working as a 14 year old "towel girl" in the men's locker room at Mar-A-Largo. That is just a proven fact. How she was sold to Prince Andrew is an open question. trump claims he never even met Prince Andrew, but in previous interviews he stated, Prince Andrew is "not pretentious. He’s a lot of fun to be with." And a lot of people saw trump hanging out with Prince Andrew, and boasting about the "gifts" he gave Prince Andrew. Even earlier in trump's presidency, he cited Prince Andrew as his only foreign diplomatic contact.

https://www.nbcnews.com/politics/do...esn-t-know-prince-andrew-once-called-n1096081

You are obviously lost yet again.

How does this respond to my post? I gues you don't golf...;)

How does this respond to my post? I gues you don't golf...;)

You said my posts were weird conspiracy theories. I pointed out they are based on facts.

I took a golfing class in high school, but it was not interesting. They did not mention anything about having 14 year old "towel girls" in the men's locker room, or giving those children as sexual gifts.

When I was in college, my girlfriend who was 19 or so was a "drink girl" taking orders at a golf course. It got really creepy and she quit. After another "drink girl" was assaulted and a rape attempt was made on her, they decided to get rid of "drink girls." The weird part about it all was the country club blamed the "drink girls" for being too "hot and young", and not the old golfers for perving and worse on the "drink girls." So I do believe sometimes old men golfers can be creepy with girls.

You said my posts were weird conspiracy theories. I pointed out they are based on facts.

I took a golfing class in high school, but it was not interesting. They did not mention anything about having 14 year old "towel girls" in the men's locker room, or giving those children as sexual gifts.

When I was in college, my girlfriend who was 19 or so was a "drink girl" taking orders at a golf course. It got really creepy and she quit. After another "drink girl" was assaulted and a rape attempt was made on her, they decided to get rid of "drink girls." The weird part about it all was the country club blamed the "drink girls" for being too "hot and young", and not the old golfers for perving and worse on the "drink girls." So I do believe sometimes old men golfers can be creepy with girls.
I mentioned your threads...some are...So you don't golf...OK...it's great exercise, though...So is swimming...
Anyone can be creepy...we see that very often here, don't we?...;)

That's both disgusting and sad, but that's how it is with conservatives -- blame the women. It is always our fault when there is a sexual assault.

BTW Top is not a guy nor a teacher.

Back