Legion Rule 14, 1 week.... (April Fools)...

My post has nothing to do with the terrorist attack of Jan. 6. Try harder.

He's just, figuratively, sore from the ass-beating he and RB were taking over on his Incel thread. You probably won't be shocked by how fucking warped and deviant they are.

Shuffling right and left to make sure both nuts get equal treatment

Putin giving them new meaning to "Feel the burn".

2716-burn.jpg

The bots are losing it folks

Their defense of the Republican party’s treasons efforts are becoming impossible to defend

Keep it up folks

Give them no quarter

No place that is safe

The bots are losing it folks

Their defense of the Republican party’s treasons efforts are becoming impossible to defend

Keep it up folks

Give them no quarter

No place that is safe

Biden is the one in bed with russia and china.

You're barking up the wrong tree, barky dog.

I'm not doing anything wrong.

I can spar with anyone here one-on-one, it's political message board and a person needs thick skin to participate. If someone is such a weak crybaby they demand another person be virtually "removed "by a grown ass adult so they don't have to read words on a screen -- I will call them on it. Guar-on-teed.

That's a far cry from a gang doxxing and bullying one person for a decade. That is wrong in every sense of the word. My days of sitting back and pretending it's normal are over. Call it or me whatever you want. Just know I won't respond to the trolling. Never. Ever.

Wrong, or right, according to whom? You're free to do whatever you like but no one on JPP is above scrutiny. Your main choice is to respond or not in that regard.

Agreed on message boards. Agreed on thread bans. In fact, I'm against perm bans too. OTOH, time-outs and temp bans can be useful control tools to keep heated emotions at bay. Cops are supposed to de-escalate situations not escalate them. Time-outs and temp bans can de-escalate a situation that would likely turn into a permban.

FWIW, I'm also a fan of the Broken Window Theory. How that theory is applied has been controversial. IMO, all we have to do is make the rules clear to everyone and treat everyone fairly should a rule be violated.

I've only been here a couple years so previous to that point all I know is that TOP doxxed TOW and a real-life stalker ended up harassing TOW.

If someone did that to me I wouldn't be talking about it. LOL I'd be thinking of how best to extract justice without incurring the wrath of the law myself.
Usually money solves a lot of problems. :laugh:

He's just, figuratively, sore from the ass-beating he and RB were taking over on his Incel thread. You probably won't be shocked by how fucking warped and deviant they are.

which thread is that?

all i remember is you proving what a liar you are over and over.

got a link?

Back