Legion Rule 14, 1 week.... (April Fools)...

Like your incel buddy? LOL

What Incels think will happen if they have sex with a woman NSFW
7usk.gif

I don't know that guy.

Bingo. In addition it causes you to question *everything* they say. Which is the real you, when you say one thing in private and the opposite in public? You know that this is a dishonest person who can't be trusted, no matter how loudly they proclaim their sanity and honesty.

Sane and honest ppl have no need to bleat it repeatedly.

like going back to the dry well of 1/6 over and over?

Lig's behavior changed recently. I suspect she's experiencing stress at home for some reason.
Nothing wrong with me except I finally stood up against what I see as wrong. I tired of reading the constant bullying here for years and I said something.

Wrong is wrong. I will never buy someone deserves this crap for 10 years. Nope, I see who does the constant haranguing and baiting -- and it ain't TOP. You know it and I know it.

There you go. Now, call me some names or post some pictures. lol. I will not respond. I don't care.

Nothing wrong with me except I finally stood up against what I see as wrong. I tired of reading the constant bullying here for years and I said something.

Wrong is wrong. I will never buy someone deserves this crap for 10 years. Nope, I see who does the constant haranguing and baiting -- and it ain't TOP. You know it and I know it.

There you go. Now, call me some names or post some pictures. lol. I will not respond. I don't care.

Agreed wrong is wrong but you're the one doing the wrong here. You choose sides then bitch about people choosing sides. You complain about trolls, liars and harassers then you troll, lie and harass. It's irrational and, as noted previously, not your usual behavior.

There's no way for me to know for sure, but when a person's behavior changes and stays changed for a few days, it indicates change in their life.

Liar

I attack mercilessly liars

They deserve it

Look what one lying news station is doing inside Russia

Making Russians back like idiots a new Holocaust in Ukraine

Lie

And I attack

And anyone who lies deserves every attack they get

Why is its dry well you fucking black pill boy?

He's passing the lie that it was just a tourist visit, a peaceful protest that 140 whiny cops and all the Libruls are saying wasn't peaceful at all.

It's the Big Lie and Fredo is on the tip of the spear spreading it and all the hate and violence that goes with it.

Agreed wrong is wrong but you're the one doing the wrong here. You choose sides then bitch about people choosing sides. You complain about trolls, liars and harassers then you troll, lie and harass. It's irrational and, as noted previously, not your usual behavior.

There's no way for me to know for sure, but when a person's behavior changes and stays changed for a few days, it indicates change in their life.

It’s a Russo bot hole

They are designed to groom folks into their lie bag stupidity

They do that by befriending people and then swaying them into accepting the lies that benifit what the programmer was hired for

It’s a game

Real humans accept facts and don’t claim displaying morals is VIRTUE SIGNALING

The first time I saw that phrase I knew it was designed to attack MORAL arguments and appeals

These are bots folks

The vast majority of the right here are fucking Russian influence bots

Threat them as what they are

EVIL

He's passing the lie that it was just a tourist visit, a peaceful protest that 140 whiny cops and all the Libruls are saying wasn't peaceful at all.

It's the Big Lie and Fredo is on the tip of the spear spreading it and all the hate and violence that goes with it.

Yes

A Russo bot hole

Back