Legion Rule 14, 1 week.... (April Fools)...

You thanked Damo for banning Legion. Doxx and ban is the game you snitches play here. You lack morals and dignity. That's why it's so easy to pimp slap you.

You're an idiot and a liar, goat. I hope you die a painful death.....the sooner the better. :thup:

"Rosebud is the trade name of a cheap little sled on which Kane was playing on the day he was taken away from his home and his mother. In his subconscious it represented the simplicity, the comfort, above all the lack of responsibility in his home, and also it stood for his mother's love, which Kane never lost."
https://www.bbc.co.uk/programmes/ar...ight-be-surprised-to-learn-about-citizen-kane

Orson Wells chose "Rosebud" because he knew it was
William Randolph Hearst's nickname for his gf's clit!

Was it something I said?

Dude, it's everything you say and represent; dividing people with lies.

IMO, there's no such thing as Evil per se. It's simply the absence of good. People choose good or not-so-good every day. You choose to divide.

Conversely, those who choose to resolve problems and help everyone unite in an effort to move forward support unity.

E Pluribus Unum. I support unity under the Constitution. You obviously differ.

Dude, it's everything you say and represent; dividing people with lies.

IMO, there's no such thing as Evil per se. It's simply the absence of good. People choose good or not-so-good every day. You choose to divide.

Conversely, those who choose to resolve problems and help everyone unite in an effort to move forward support unity.

E Pluribus Unum. I support unity under the Constitution. You obviously differ.
The constitution is an Anglo-Saxon scam. Only white male land owners are allowed to vote. We became the imperialist we fought for independence. Evil is denying that fact.

Really? How so, troll? I don't GAF what anyone posts...

If you don't GAF, why do you constantly troll people, call them "crybabies" and "cry-bullies," follow Legion around with your nose up his ass, put thanks on posts that support your agenda, and constantly melt down over things you don't agree with?

Me thinks the bimbo doth protest too much. :laugh:

Back