Legion Rule 14, 1 week.... (April Fools)...

But hilarious as well. "Crybaby" and "Cry-bully" are two of LIG's new words she learned in first grade last week. If she uses them so many times she will earn a gold star. :laugh:

It seemed clear to me there was, indeed, a Crybaby in that conversation but it wasn't APL. :)

It seemed clear to me there was, indeed, a Crybaby in that conversation but it wasn't APL. :)

He might be annoying to the Reichtards, but he is not a "crybaby." Minty's like her god, Trump -- she believes that simply throwing a childish name at someone makes it real.

Really? How so, troll? I don't GAF what anyone posts nor do I want anyone banned -- nor have I ever made weeports on other grown ass posters.

AProudPussy was whining about, waaaaah, Legion should be banned for rule 14, waaaaah. Me widdle eyes hurts from weading the words on my scween.

If that's not a crybaby attached to their mom's umbilical cord, I don't know what is.

But apparently you also spend time "wee-porting" other posters and trying to get them banned, so I must have hit a nerve.

Seems to be another case of the hit dog always hollers. One cwybaby trying to defend another - and a huge fail results every time.

If your a whiny-assed crybaby tattle tale, just own it, FFS.

Even so, she seems a lot more "off" than usual today. If I start drinking early too, do you think I'd catch up to both Jack and Lig?
I don't drink or do drugs, troll.

Go make up another lie and enjoy I made your day responding to your post. It won't happen again, career troll.

Really? How so, troll? I don't GAF what anyone posts nor do I want anyone banned -- nor have I ever made weeports on other grown ass posters.

AProudPussy was whining about, waaaaah, Legion should be banned for rule 14, waaaaah. Me widdle eyes hurts from weading the words on my scween.

If that's not a crybaby attached to their mom's umbilical cord, I don't know what is.

But apparently you also spend time "wee-porting" other posters and trying to get them banned, so I must have hit a nerve.

Seems to be another case of the hit dog always hollers. One cwybaby trying to defend another - and a huge fail results every time.

If your a whiny-assed crybaby tattle tale, just own it, FFS.

Wow.

He might be annoying to the Reichtards, but he is not a "crybaby." Minty's like her god, Trump -- she believes that simply throwing a childish name at someone makes it real.

...and often reveals that person to be guilty of projecting.

I don't drink or do drugs, troll.

Go make up another lie and enjoy I made your day responding to your post. It won't happen again, career troll.

Soooo, it's all mental? LOL

All I can go on, sweetheart, is your online behavior. Your behavior has taken a turn for the worse recently. Is everything okay at home?

should-you-rush-to-your-baby-when-she-cries_4961-ae87a4b.jpg

Soooo, it's all mental? LOL

All I can go on, sweetheart, is your online behavior. Your behavior has taken a turn for the worse recently. Is everything okay at home?
You thanked Damo for banning Legion. Doxx and ban is the game you snitches play here. You lack morals and dignity. That's why it's so easy to pimp slap you.

Back